- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"ruthin castle is amazing. a beautiful castle with lovely grounds full of peacocks with babies. i didnt want to come home..."
"We stayed here for our 1st anniversary ....what an amazing place!!! The room was huge and the castle is steeped in history and the few extra..."
"only one thing jacuzzi in spa not working but the whole experience good. spa plunge pool great you could if feeling like use out side steam..."
"Rooms have been up-dated since we stayed there last, now much better room and bathroom. Full English breakfast is now also included in the r..."
"With some trepidation I had booked a standard room, however, when we arrived I was convinced that we had been up-graded. The room was absolu..."
About the hotel
"Ruthin Castle Hotel is a beautiful retreat; steeped in history and nestled in acres of parkland beside an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in North Wales. The castle dates back to the legend of King Arthur with notable owners including King Edward I, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. In modern times, you can indulge yourself with exquisite dining, unwind in our distinctive spa or revel in one of our renowned Medieval Banquets before sinking into bed for a sleep worthy of a Prince or Princess.
In our spa, which rests beside the rustic woodland grounds of the castle's moat, you'll find a world of extremes from a baking hot outdoor sauna and invigorating hot tub to treatments you would naturally expect alongside a calming thermal suite, sauna and steam room. Ruthin Castle Hotel is a Royal gem just waiting to be explored.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/08/2012 to 31/12/2012 - The new spa at Ruthin Castle Hotel is now open, have you booked at treatment? Call now on 01824 702664 The LateRooms.com rates for Ruthin Castle Hotel & Spa in RUTHIN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
historic beautiful castle
ruthin castle is amazing.
a beautiful castle with lovely grounds full of peacocks with babies. i didnt want to come home
We stayed here for our 1st anniversary ....what an amazing place!!.
The room was huge and the castle is steeped in history and the few extra guests that do not want to leave ;) make it a great place if you enjoy reliving eras gone by.
We booked through an offer too which made it great value for money, the staff were all friendly and helpful, the cream tea is to die for , the breakfast indulgent and the spa amazing. The grounds alone are beautiful and the resident peacocks add a delightful touch to an afternoon stroll
We will defiantly be back soon