- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"We were looking for a hotel in Central Aberdeen, close to the station, pubs and restaurants. This hotel met our requirements perfectly. We w..."
"A fantastic mid week stay. The hotel was just perfect. The room was fantastic with a great relaxing feel. The bed was fantastic in the execu..."
"Great hotel with all high quality furnishings and possibly the most comfortable bed ever!The reception staff were very welcoming and friendl..."
"Loved our stay here, very clean room, shower was worth the money alone used 3 times for one night stay lol, great breakfast would stay again..."
"Excellent hotel, perfect location and the room was delightful...."
About the hotel
Built in 1848 at the height of the Victorian era the Aberdeen Douglas Hotel is one of Aberdeen's oldest hotels. A listed building makes it a much loved and well appointed Landmark in the city centre. Privately owned this contemporary style hotel offers a warm and welcoming environment.
Centrally located with the Train/Bus station just a minute's stroll away. With 98 rooms, conference facilities for up to 400 person and Bistro. An ideal location for the Business Traveler. We offer complimentary WIFI Access. The hotel is also adjacent to such attractions as the Aberdeen Maritime museum and Aberdeen shopping centre just on the door step. The ideal choice whether you are traveling for business or pleasure combining personal service and genuine hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Aberdeen Douglas Hotel
We were looking for a hotel in Central Aberdeen, close to the station, pubs and restaurants.
This hotel met our requirements perfectly. We were very pleased to be given an upgrade on arrival, to a room with a seating area and spa bath. The room overlooked the harbour, which was quite dramatic. The only downside was a window that groaned/whistled in high wind, but that was only occasionally and didn't disturb us. The self-service breakfast was very good, although in Aberdeen a fish choice would have been welcome. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
Aberdeen Douglas Hotel
A fantastic mid week stay.
The hotel was just perfect. The room was fantastic with a great relaxing feel. The bed was fantastic in the executive suite and it was pleasantly decorated. The only down side was the food at night could of been better plated but was nice, and the breakfast was a let down as food was sitting out for ages and past its best. But over all I will stay again but I will eat out in the future.