- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Warm friendly greeting on arrival at reception, excellent accommodation, room was smallish as had requested double bed, very modern bathroom..."
"Our stay at the Aberdeen Douglas was excellent in all respects. We were greeted cordially and our room was very nicely furnished and spaciou..."
"Really nice stay. Cheers! Will definitely be back x😊..."
"Toilet made noise like an ocean-going liner after every flush. Hard edge to wife's side of matress. Duvet soiled....."
"Very pleasant stay, hotel ideal position, staff very friendly, and would return to this hotel...."
About the hotel
Built in 1848 at the height of the Victorian era the Aberdeen Douglas Hotel is one of Aberdeen's oldest hotels. A listed building makes it a much loved and well appointed Landmark in the city centre. Privately owned this contemporary style hotel offers a warm and welcoming environment.
Centrally located with the Train/Bus station just a minute's stroll away. With 98 rooms, conference facilities for up to 400 person and Bistro. An ideal location for the Business Traveler. We offer complimentary WIFI Access. The hotel is also adjacent to such attractions as the Aberdeen Maritime museum and Aberdeen shopping centre just on the door step. The ideal choice whether you are traveling for business or pleasure combining personal service and genuine hospitality.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent City Centre Accommodation
Warm friendly greeting on arrival at reception, excellent accommodation, room was smallish as had requested double bed, very modern bathroom, cleanliness great, and great food available in Molly's on ground floor at reasonable prices.
Great for shopping as bang in city centre, next to train & bus station and harbour.
High Standard as Usual
Our stay at the Aberdeen Douglas was excellent in all respects.
We were greeted cordially and our room was very nicely furnished and spacious. The bathroom was lovely with a fancy shower with all sorts of jets. The room was very comfortable and despite being on the main road was surprisingly quiet. We did have to open a window as the room was very warm despite the hearing being off but that didn't deter from an excellent nights sleep. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The hotel is very centrally located and close to the train and ferry which suited us. We usually eat in Union Square but the menu in Molly's suited our needs as there was plenty of choice and the service and food was of a high standard and perfect for us. The breakfast buffet was very good too. Plenty to choose from and constantly stocked up with fresh food. There was a wide choice of continental style items and cooked food.
There was no problem in leaving our cases until later that day and the late checking out of 12:00 meant we could enjoy a leisurely Sunday morning breakfast before checking out. All in all our experience was excellent with the Douglas being all that a hotel stay should be at an exceptional price for bed and breakfast. We will continue to book here for any stay in Aberdeen.
We noted that there were both spa and gym available for our use . Though we didn't take advantage of those facilities on this visit.