- 28 guest reviews
"First class from start to finish..."
"We stayed one night at the Apollo Hotel, which was easy to find just outside the town centre. There was free parking, an efficient check-in..."
"Very happy with the hotel, had read some of the reviews and was dreading what we would find but it was the best hotel we have ever stayed in..."
"We stayed at the holel in Basingstoke, it was nice, but the room smelt damp, it was noisy at night from the road, but we did keep the window..."
"this visit we upgraded to premier room. was much nicer than previous stay in the bog standard double room. the tv was a smaller screen than..."
About the hotel
Basingstoke's premier hotel, situated on the ring road, a few minutes from Junction 6 of the M3 motorway This 4 star, stylish contemporary hotel provides well-equipped accommodation and spacious public areas, appealing to both the leisure and business guest. The large, well-designed bedrooms have been tastefully refurbished to the highest standards incorporating facilities such as interactive TV , 2 telephones with Ddi lines, and power showers in the ensuite bathrooms. We also offer free High Speed Wifi internet throughout the entire hotel, including all bedrooms.
Horizon’s Health and Beauty is Apollo’s onsite leisure club and treatment rooms, available for use by hotel guests. We recommend treatments are pre-booked to avoid disappointment. Facilities include an indoor pool and spa with waterfall feature, fully equipped gym.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
First class from start to finish
Below average weekend!!
Looking at the Apollo Hotel from the outside it looked very nice and the reception area was quite good apart from the centre carpet appeared to be a little tired.
The majority of the staff were foreign although a few did speak reasonable English. A sign of cutting corners wage wise methinks. Rather disappointed there was no draught Guinness at the bar and drink prices where a little high with half a pint of coke at £1.95. The room I felt was a little small, especially the bathroom and the toilet paper considering the cost of accommodation was of dubious quality. As far as breakfast was concerned, well self service under lights to keep food warm fried bread like a bullet, bacon very crisp, black pudding tasteless and dried up in fact had better breakfast in a B& B which wasn't self service and also was a damn sight cheaper, so overall I'm very glad our stay was for one night only and not the full week, plus the language of some of the guests was a little on the blue side to say the least and not one member of staff asked them to tone it down.