- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The flat is in a good location to get anywhere in Aber. The owners were very welcoming and the welcome pack left on the counter was a nice t..."
About the hotel
The Flat at 14 Llanbadarn Rd is a newly converted ground floor flat conveniently located on Llanbadarn Rd just on the edge of Aberystwyth. We are situated in the heart of Welsh speaking Wales, and our location is the ideal base for exploring the beautiful coastline and mountainous interior of Mid Wales. Our apartment offers all the comfort of a home, with a fully fitted kitchen, full gas central heating and even a private rear garden with a decked patio area and a parking space.
We offer Wi-Fi available throughout the apartment. Our apartment is ideal for families (2 adults + 2 children) or for groups up to 4 persons (max 4 people). Please note that gas and electricity are charged extra at the normal domestic rate. We look forward to welcoming you in the picturesque area of Aberystwyth.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The flat is in a good location to get anywhere in Aber.
The owners were very welcoming and the welcome pack left on the counter was a nice touch. They couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely come again, great service and a well looked after property!