- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Much improved room since last stay. Very comfortable. Marvellous breakfast..."
"Very good experience...."
"Good efficient service...."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The staff were amazing nothing was too much trouble. Room was awesome and the bottle of wine and chocolate..."
"I was checked in over the shoulder of another customer, as the female staff member was waiting for someone to help him, call on the phone. D..."
About the hotel
Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for couples, families and business guests. The Resort is centrally located close to the railway station and only 35 minutes from Inverness Airport.
All 4-star rooms include en-suite bathrooms, Television, Hairdryers, Tea & Coffee making facilities and much more. There is ample complimentary car parking on site and attentive friendly staff to make your trip a memorable one
Whilst on the resort all guests have complimentary use of the adjoining Spey Valley Leisure Arena where they can make use of the swimming pool, fitness center, spa, sauna and steam rooms. Guests can relax at The Spey Valley Cinema and take in the latest releases including 3D showings. Alternatively they can enjoy the unique on-site shopping experience with a selection of luxury brands and gifts in the Spey Valley Shopping complex. The Resort offers a variety of dining choices to suit every taste.
The Highlands hotel is the perfect choice whether you are staying for business or pleasure. The hotel is a great base to stay at if you wish to play golf at our Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Please note that some of our spa and fitness facilities are not available at this current time. Please contact the resort directly for more information.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/08/2008 to 24/08/2018 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Much improved room since last stay.
Very comfortable. Marvellous breakfast
Very good experience.