- 2 guest reviews
"i came to run a cross-country race in this scenic mountainous area. the landlady gave us a cheerful morning call at 3:00 am and provided bre..."
"We had previously stayed at this hotel several years ago and had been so impressed that we decided to return. Our stay this time was equally..."
About the hotel
The hotel is right in the site of "Gorges tu Tarn" all the bedrooms are facing the river. It is a very quiet and peaceful place where nature is queen. We are located at 20 KM of Millau and its famous Viaduc.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hôtel De La Muse Et Du Rozier in Millau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
i came to run a cross-country race in this scenic mountainous area.
the landlady gave us a cheerful morning call at 3:00 am and provided breakfast at this ghastly hour and made it all very pleasant. a very welcoming and understanding of our sportive needs. (the meal the night before was also specifically made for runners and delicious and appropriate). great service
Gorge du Tarn trip
We had previously stayed at this hotel several years ago and had been so impressed that we decided to return.
Our stay this time was equally enjoyable. The staff could not have been more helpful or attentive. The location of the hotel is ideal for those wishing to go on walks or tour by car. We did some lovely walks directly from the hotel. There is a small swimming pool, you could also swim in the river and there are canoes also available from the hotel. We had breakfast and dinner but did not have lunch so cannot comment on that. The food we had was excellent. The only small thing that might not be optimal would be that the dinner menu might seem restrictive if you stayed for a week as it did not change too much. However, you could always go a la carte.