- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Friendly couple - nice room, lovely location (very quiet). Breakfast was nice, plenty of choice. Very good Value for Money. would stay again..."
"Excellent accommodation, great hosts..."
"The only reason for the low food score is that I was up before the full breakfast is served so could only have cereal or toast, and ideally..."
"Stayed here for one night before a business meeting. On arrival I was welcomed with a smile and shown to my room in an efficient and friendl..."
"Pleasant and comfortable room with great views over the Severn valley...."
About the hotel
Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this elegant family run hotel offers stunning views towards the Malvern Hills, direct access to the Cotswold Way and yet is only 3 miles from Cheltenham,with its own car park. Within 1 mile of Cleeve Hill Golf Course club house, it is ideally situated for the race course and a selection of excellent places to dine. All rooms are en-suite and smoking is not permitted.
You are guaranteed a warm welcome and complimentary tea and cake are offered on afternoon arrivals.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2013 - A 2% charge applies to all credit card payments but none for Debit Card The LateRooms.com rates for Cleeve Hill House Hotel in Cheltenham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place - would reccomend
Friendly couple - nice room, lovely location (very quiet).
Breakfast was nice, plenty of choice. Very good Value for Money. would stay again.
Excellent accommodation, great hosts