This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Holiday resort offering high quality vacation rentals (villas and cottages), hotel, restaurant, various leisure activities. Absolutely unique of its kind in the area. "Le Domaine de Gavaudun" (France) is a splendid property with 35 ha of undulating fields and woods.
A calm green oasis perfectly situated in the south of historic Perigord, the region of a thousand Châteaux, near Quercy, Gascony and Guyenne. Its old charming renovated buildings and its modern accommodations in the middle of nature, together with the many activities available, will make for a memorable stay.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet