- 40 guest reviews
"Excellent all round..."
"We had a 2 nights stay at the Fairlawns. The breakfasts were very good. Our evening meal on the first night was disappointing, the portions..."
"First impressions count for a lot. Lovely setting and very pleasant welcome! The rooms were good sized, clean and tidy. We visited the bar a..."
"Fairlawns was welcoming, comfortable and offered food and drink of high quality...."
"The staff were friendly, helpful and made the night...."
About the hotel
Independent and individual - A full range of facilities supported by personal service at reasonable prices A choice of comfortable bedrooms suited to different needs and budgets. All bedrooms include Car Parking, Free WiFi, Free membership of Adult Health Club (extensive swim, steam and gym facilities - Aerobic/Free Weights). Flat screen TV (with Sky Sports) & comfortable beds.
All bedrooms are strictly non-smoking. The restaurant enjoys an excellent local reputation and has AA Rosettes for superior cuisine. Alongside the menu we offer a Dinner Express (three courses for £20) along with a comprehensive room service menu. Breakfast is cooked fresh to order, with Cereal and Juice buffet also available. Close to the M5, M6, M6 (Toll), A38 and A5, and only 8 miles north of central Birmingham. Easy to travel to and from for Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Brownhills, Cannock, Lichfield, West Bromwich and Birmingham.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round
Enjoyed our stay.
We had a 2 nights stay at the Fairlawns.
The breakfasts were very good. Our evening meal on the first night was disappointing, the portions were very small. The dessert I ordered was Sticky toffee pudding, it was served without cream or ice cream. I had to ask for some ice cream, and got a very tiny scoop. In contrast the Cheese board ,my partner ordered was excellent. The room was what we requested, quiet, and looking out over the garden. We were given an up grade on arrival to a four poster room,- excellent. We used the Spa facilities, swimming pool and indoor amenities were excellent. We did wonder why we had to go out in the cold night air, in our swimming costumes, to the steam rooms via a walk way.