- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Arrived on a cold Saturday afternoon and given a warm reception and a lovely room. Tried the bar food which was wonderful. Service was good..."
"Lovely log fire in the bar and little touches such as clementines and chocolate coins in the lounge to add to the Christmas spirit. The hote..."
"Just one night stay! Had a good time there. If i would come back to the region i would stay here!..."
"Nice stay in this lovely hotel! Met some locals at the bar and had a nice meal with them. The told me to go for the fillet steak. What a mea..."
"Really nice hotel! The bed was comfy and the room nicely decorated. The bar was nice and very inviting. I had a couple of drinks with my fri..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome to the Crown & Cushion Hotel. In an area steeped with history the Crown & Cushion is a relaxing home away from home. Originally a 15th Century Coaching Inn - the Crown and Cushion is now a proud 40 bedroom hotel right in the heart of the Cotswold's.
In the past the Crown and Cushion was owned by the legendary drummer Keith Moon from 'The Who' and his legacy of decadence lives on today. A New Era in now here, under new ownership, it would be an understatement to say, the locals have seen a vast improvement in standards, service & attention to detail as well as a re-decorate and freshen up. As well as boasting 40 en-suite bedrooms there is a cosy, traditional bar, bistro restaurant, comfortable lounge, alfresco dining on our the floral terrace, private dining room (up to 16 guests), 160 guest function suite (with own bar & separate entrance), 2 further conference rooms, health club - pool, gym, squash court and WiFi available in the hotel grounds. So why not come in, relax and let the surrounding peacefulness of the countryside take you away. Dogs are allowed at a cost of £5. 00 per dog per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Cold and in-inviting
Not the experience we were expecting, cold room and tired , although the bathroom had been modernised, but was very small and badly appointed.
Quite disappointing all round for what we paid!
Warm and Friendly
Arrived on a cold Saturday afternoon and given a warm reception and a lovely room.
Tried the bar food which was wonderful. Service was good and bar staff very attentive. Breakfast on Sunday morning was a carvery which was good, Monday morning was a slow service and unfortunately the waitress got a few orders incorrect and plates were cold