- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Hidden Gem. First Class Service.. made welcome on arrival. Room was of very high standard and size. En-suite was excellent size with all fac..."
"A quick one night stopover was very pleasant with a good atmosphere and great value for money at £40 for a single room (upgraded to a double..."
"I recently spent 2 very pleasant nights here. Great service and for the amount I spent excellent value money. Exceptional service at breakfa..."
"Single room was adequate, but stains on carpet near hospitality tray and TV bracket being insecure let it down along with, tiny on suite sho..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the medieval hamlet of Cadnam yet only minutes from the M27, this luxurious Grade II listed hotel offers secluded New Forest accommodation with elegant dining, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a heated, indoor swimming pool. The Hotel offers 40 en-suite rooms, each immaculately maintained and above all, exquisitely comfortable. Every room comes fully-equipped with free Wi-Fi access and flat screen TV with Sky Channels.
Many rooms also offer spectacular views of the surrounding grounds and woodland. The AA Rosette Crystal Restaurant serves delicious meals using local produce in a beautiful dining room overlooking the gardens. Providing an authentic New Forest experience, the award-winning chefs are committed to using the finest and freshest locally sourced produce wherever possible. The Hotel is situated by the village of Cadnam, not a five minute drive from Junction 1 off the M27 and with ample free on-site parking it is both convenient and accessible. The nearest city is Southampton, just over a 15 minute drive away and it offers fantastic rail links to the rest of the country.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bartley Lodge Hotel in Hampshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, lovely rooms but note food is last served 9:30!
Staying in Bognor Regis
First Class Service.. made welcome on arrival. Room was of very high standard and size. En-suite was excellent size with all facilities. Great Food Choice and very well presented when served up. Great Portions. Vegetables just right. Staff took time out to make sure your stay would be as nice as possible. Welcomed change to stay in a Small Hotel offering better personal service than some of the Multi National Hotels I have stayed at. Will certainly use again when in this area.