- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"At short notice I needed somewhere to stay overnight. The hotel accommodated my requirements. The room was good value; spacious and clean, I..."
"Good value for money business stay. Nice old building. Lots of parking, comfy bed, clean quiet room, all for a low price, what more do you n..."
"Nice room, decor a little tired but excellent value for money..."
"The room was very clean and well equipped. But the most outstanding point was the attitude of the staff. They were extremely welcoming and f..."
"Got a very good price for this break and was well worth the money..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Weston Hall Hotel is a grade 2 listed Manor House in the heart of Bulkington village, lovingly restored to it's original glory, set in seven acres of grounds. All of our 36 bedrooms are twins or doubles, we also have four poster rooms all offering modern facilities. The hotel is situated close to the M6 and M69 motorways, yet in a peaceful setting, making it ideal for conferences.
We offer a selection of conference rooms which can cater for anything from 2 to 200 persons. We also have parking for up to 250 vehicles, with easy access to the NEC and Birmingham Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
At short notice I needed somewhere to stay overnight.
The hotel accommodated my requirements. The room was good value; spacious and clean, I wish I'd had the time to experience the additional facilities. The building and setting were quite unique. I'll definitely stay again. Thank you.
Good value business stay terrible music
Good value for money business stay.
Nice old building. Lots of parking, comfy bed, clean quiet room, all for a low price, what more do you need. Bar area is very grim and needs an overhaul and some atmosphere. Music was dire unless you like 'silent night holy night' playing while your having a meal and a drink omg. Put a tv up at least and forget the choir songs.