- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The room was very clean and well equipped. But the most outstanding point was the attitude of the staff. They were extremely welcoming and f..."
"Got a very good price for this break and was well worth the money..."
"We enjoyed our stay here although it could have been a different story. Originally we were allocated a dark and dingy room at the back where..."
"Lovely hotel food was great comfortable rooms not over large location is great..."
"When booking requested a ground floor accessible room. Checked in given 1st floor, requested a move to ground floor given room 11, the bed w..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Weston Hall Hotel is a grade 2 listed Manor House in the heart of Bulkington village, lovingly restored to it's original glory, set in seven acres of grounds. All of our 36 bedrooms are twins or doubles, we also have four poster rooms all offering modern facilities. The hotel is situated close to the M6 and M69 motorways, yet in a peaceful setting, making it ideal for conferences.
We offer a selection of conference rooms which can cater for anything from 2 to 200 persons. We also have parking for up to 250 vehicles, with easy access to the NEC and Birmingham Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very clean and well equipped.
But the most outstanding point was the attitude of the staff. They were extremely welcoming and friendly nothing was to much trouble you were made to feel part of the furniture.
Got a very good price for this break and was well worth the money