- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"This was my first time there, and it looks a pleasant place from the outside, lots of large well kept gardens. Staff were very friendly and..."
"We have for many years used the Priory Bar and Brasserie but never had a need to stay as we did this weekend. The room was superb and the st..."
"We stayed in a twin room. Beds were comfortable, but there was no window or means of ventilation, so it was hot and stuffy. That said, the s..."
"This is unlike the standard hotel room you find in most business hotels lovely garden and restaurant..."
"Fantastic character hotel. Would definately stay again..."
About the hotel
The Priory is nestled within the historic town of Caerleon on the River Usk. Dating back to 1180 and starting life as a Cistercian Monastery, it later became a Nunnery, private residence and since 1996, this beautiful building and its secluded grounds have been home to the Priory Hotel and Restaurant. We want your stay with us to be relaxing, enjoyable and focused on fantastic food.
The Priory is the perfect setting to unwind, enjoy the best of locally sourced cuisine, and have a truly memorable stay in the historic town of Caerleon.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
This was my first time there, and it looks a pleasant place from the outside, lots of large well kept gardens.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming but for the £90 I paid it was let down by a few problems in the bathroom vis a crack on the panel of the bath, and the shower curtain missing a few curtain rings. The shower could do with an upgrade, and sticking the shower head on the wall does not do it for me these days.
Anniversary and Birthday Celebration
We have for many years used the Priory Bar and Brasserie but never had a need to stay as we did this weekend.
The room was superb and the staff as always brilliant. My only reservation please change your brand of coffee it is horrible. I have recommended your Hotel to everyone this weekend I can say it is one of my favourite places to stay now Thank you