"I wasn't expecting 5 star luxury as I didn't pay for it but what I got was a good, comfortable very conveniently located hotel. The room was..."
"My daughter and I were stopping for one night as she had an interview at Cambridge. We managed to get a half price deal. If we had paid full..."
"Great hotel perfectly located. Room was big but bathroom abit fired. Super friendly staff. Would stay again..."
"I am a regular guest at the Royal Cambridge and having been forced to stay somewhere else for a couple of nights I really appreciated my sta..."
"This hotel is very over priced for what you actually get for your money. It is one of the most expensive hotels in Cambridge and my expectat..."
About the hotel
The Royal Cambridge Hotel is a traditional hotel in Cambridge city centre just a 5-minute walk from the historic Cambridge University Colleges. The 57 elegant en-suite bedrooms each have flat-screen TV with Freeview, work desk, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Our Executive Rooms have a cosy seating area.
The Hotel is close to all local transport links, the A11, M11, A14 and A248 are within a short drive and Stansted Airport is just 28 miles away.
High Table Restaurant offers 24 hour food to residents and guests can enjoy fresh coffees and light snacks in the spacious bar.
The Royal Cambridge Hotel offers complimentary Wifi and is just 200 metres from the Fitzwilliam Museum. The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is a 10-minute walk, and the lively market square is just half a mile away.
On-Site Car Parking is Limited and is charged at £15 per day. For Non-residents the charge is £20 per day. Alternative Car Parking is available at Queen Anne Terrace Multi Storey Car Park ( Sat Nav – CB1 1ND) which is a 10 min walk away.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
32% would recommend it to a friend
A good, near to city centre hotel.
I wasn't expecting 5 star luxury as I didn't pay for it but what I got was a good, comfortable very conveniently located hotel.
The room was comfortable, if a little too hot, the beds were clean and I had a good night's sleep. The bathroom was a good size and really the only criticism was that the shower head didn't allow much water to come out. The breakfast was varied and there was plenty of it. The price I paid was very good value compared to other conveniently situated hotels. I would definitely stay here again.
My daughter and I were stopping for one night as she had an interview at Cambridge.
We managed to get a half price deal. If we had paid full price I would definitely have been very disappointed. Our room was overlooking the main road and it was noisy for most of the night. The room was also very hot despite our turning off the radiator but because of the road we didn't open. Otherwise the place was friendly, clean and breakfast was good.