- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Overall a reasonable hotel. The room (in the coach house) was clean and tidy, warm and had a comfortable bed. It had a well fitted bathroom..."
"Beautiful hotel with a lovely room and amazing food! Great night away, would definitely recommend!..."
"We had an amazing time thank you...."
"Lovely hotel in a lovely, quiet area , great as a base to visit surrounding places including Bath..."
"Lovely and quiet. Clean and staff very helpful..."
About the hotel
The Leigh Park Country House Hotel is set within five acres of grounds with its own walled garden and vineyard. The hotel offers stunning views over the Wiltshire downs. It is a relaxing, informal venue located seven miles from the Georgian city of Bath, and close to Stonehenge and Longleat Safari Park.
An additional 18 bedrooms have recently been added to the hotel. All 38 rooms have been individually designed with fabrics and furnishings to complement their surroundings, offering charm and character with all modern facilities. The hotel also has a brand new Conservatoire Restaurant which offers an extensive menu which caters for all dietary requirements. Using selected, locally sourced ingredients where ever possible (many from the hotels own garden) our team of Chefs produce mouth watering dishes every time. A range of conference rooms are also available with a full range of equipment and services including complimentary Wi Fi access. At the Leigh Park Hotel you will always receive a warm welcome. Our aim is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible! Ultimate Spa Break at the Leigh Park Country House Hotel The Bath Thermae Spa is an exciting experience in the centre of Bath which offers the ultimate Spa experience. Leigh Park and vineyard situated just a few miles outside the city offers a two night bed and breakfast stay with two Spa vouchers entitling you to a 2 hour session together with 3-course dinner and bottle of house wine on one of the nights at a very special price. Upgrades to a deluxe room also available.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Leigh Park Hotel Bath
Overall a reasonable hotel.
The room (in the coach house) was clean and tidy, warm and had a comfortable bed. It had a well fitted bathroom and provided adequate accommodation at a much cheaper rate than we could find in Bath, just 15 minutes away. On the downside, the music in reception seemed out of place and a little loud. Not what we were expecting from the grand look of the building as we parked the car. We had a few drinks in the deserted bar and the food was perfectly reasonable. We decided against eating in the restaurant given the lack of patrons and poor trip adviser rating. Overall, minor problems for a hotel which could be much more but was generally palatable for under £90.
Fabulous night away!
Beautiful hotel with a lovely room and amazing food.
Great night away, would definitely recommend!