- 46 guest reviews
"I wanted a good value clean comfortable hotel and that's exactly what I got I have no complaints. Easy to find easy parking and comfortable..."
"Good value for money when this hotel has rooms available at around the £60 mark; much more than that rate and there are some better options..."
"Our room was small enough but it was comfortable clean and had everything we needed. We walked into Windsor both days. It's a great walk loo..."
"Lovely old fashioned hotel but room was small and the bathroom décor needed attention - tile/grout in particular..."
About the hotel
The Manor is set in the tranquil area of, Windsor, overlooking a green and nearby the banks of the river Thames. Heathrow Airport and Legoland Windsor are 5 miles away, Datchet Rail Station is close by and Windsor Castle is less than a 5-minute drive away. Rooms are fully equipped with free wi-fi, satellite televisions, duck feather duvets and pillows for a restful sleep, power showers, controlled temperature heating.
New unique rooms, which have been designed with Phillippe Starck bathrooms, Farrow and Ball wallpapers and Porta Romana materials, creating a very chic look and feel. Enjoy the experience at the Brasserie restaurant and bar, known for its great food and drink within the locality of Windsor and Datchet. The chefs have created a tantalising menu of a fusion of foods. The library is a tranquil area where guests can unwind in front of a roaring fire, on lush leather sofas, reading their favourite literature or surfing the complimentary Internet. The Manor has launched an exercise room, with running machine, cycle and multi gym facility. The manor has five fully air conditioned conference suites, with complimentary wireless Internet, touch lighting, natural daylight, and an area for refreshments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend this standard room
Room was extremely small and we had to almost climb over each other to get to the other side of the room.
There was no air conditioning but the windows did open - onto a busy road. The bathroom was tiny and very tired indeed and was in need of a total refit - the shower curtain was dirty and the shower hose was disgusting. After returning from a party we were attending there was no 24 hour service at all. Will not be staying at this hotel again!
This was one of the worst hotels I have stayed in.
They did not have both mine and a colleagues reservation on record. My room was in dire need of decoration. Carpets were stained, bathroom tap broken and was wary of sleeping in the bed. Breakfast was awful,I had fisch and it was so small you could barely see it. My room was under the flightpath of Heathrow Airport so planes were flying overhead until midnight. This was an experience I shall not repeat again. For the money I paid it was a disgrace in fairness.