- 52 guest reviews
"Nice location, nice hotel, nice staff. It was only value for money because of the price I got at Late Rooms. If I'd paid full price, I'd hav..."
"Booked the hotel close to Legoland, there were 3 of us, and we were in a room with a double bed and put up single bed for my lg. The room wa..."
"This was my 2nd time here alone on a leisure trip. Parking was a bit hit and miss as there are not many spaces here however I got lucky and..."
"I was very lucky to get this hotel, room only double bed room at a very good price of £50. This was my 3rd stay at this hotel and as always..."
"We would have been very pleased with the hotel for are first impressions with the room were very clean, nice size Etc. But with the room bei..."
About the hotel
Eat, drink, enjoy, learn, relax, and sleep The manor is set in the tranquil area of, Windsor, overlooking a green and nearby the banks of the river Thames. The quirky rooms are individually designed with a unique combination of colours and materials. They are fully equipped with Internet access, satellite televisions, duck feather duvets and pillows for a restful sleep, power showers, controlled temperature heating.
We have also launched our new unique rooms, which have been designed with Phillippe Starck bathrooms, Farrow and Ball wallpapers and Porta Romana materials, creating a very chic look and feel. The library is a tranquil area where guests can unwind in front of a roaring fire, on lush leather sofas, reading their favourite literature or surfing the complimentary Internet. We have launched our exercise room, where there is a running machine, cycle and multi gym facility. The manor has five fully air conditioned conference suites, with complimentary wireless Internet, touch lighting, natural daylight, and an area for refreshments. Enjoy the experience at the Brasserie restaurant and bar, known for its great food and drink within the locality of Windsor and Datchet. The chefs have created a tantalising menu of a fusion of foods.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
A reasonably friendly environment but very tired accommodation.
The room I was staying on the first night was clean but the bathroom and shower were in need of attention.
A broken floor tile was a hazard with sharp edges and would cause injury for a foot with a shoe. The basis was very damaged and cracked. There was a mouldy wall and although I didn't pay for a penthouse suite, I would expect basics to be right. On the second night following my concerns I was placed in a better room and the staff were helpful. The second room was pleasant enough and the bathroom much better. However there are broken taps and bits of the general untidiness.
Filthy bathroom. Drains are blocked outside with sewage spilling out. Food okay. Service not good. Generally disappointing.