- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the stay but we could not make full use of the amenities i.e. the Spa so could not comment on this. The Hotel is sited close to the..."
"Enjoyed my stay very much indeed, and the bar food was fantastic, the only complaint I had was once the staff had brought me my meal they as..."
"Very nice, staff were friendly and helpfull, room was nice and very close to city centre...."
About the hotel
Situated at the heart of the charming City of Winchester, The Winchester Hotel and Spa features stylish interiors and cool, contemporary design whilst retaining an atmosphere of warmth and hospitality. The hotel is located within easy walking distance of the centre of the City and all its historic and cultural attractions - and is five minutes` walk from Winchester Railway Station. All bedrooms are air conditioned with iron, ironing board, safe, flat screen LCD TV and in - room fridge and there is complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the entire hotel.
On site car parking available which is chargeable. The hotel also features a Luxury Spa offering a range of holistic and beauty treatments – including ESPA, CACI and Jessica nails – plus a dedicated Spa lounge and spray tanning studio. This is complemented by the hotel`s Health Club – use of which is included in your stay – which includes a fully equipped Technogym Fitness Suite, small swimming pool with resistance jets, spacious poolside lounging areas, jacuzzi, Swedish sauna and aromatic steam room. PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO THE HEALTH CLUB & SWIMMING POOL IS RESTRICTED TO THOSE AGED 13 YEARS AND ABOVE. Gershwin's Piano Bar provides a range of light meals, snacks and drinks. This is completed by a beautiful terrace area - screened and heated - featuring a beautiful `outdoor lounge` and also comfortable al fresco dining as an extension of our AA Rosette award winning Hutton`s Brasserie - which serves a seasonally changing menu of classic and modern European dishes.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/07/2015 to 17/12/2017 - For guests on dinner inclusive packages the rate includes £25.00 per person allowance for dinner food in the Restaurant. We do not allow "cash only" reservations for any bedroom bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed the stay but we could not make full use of the amenities i.e.
the Spa so could not comment on this. The Hotel is sited close to the town £1 bus ride to centre. It would be helpful to have more information on local attractions ie bus times etc.
Bar food service
Enjoyed my stay very much indeed, and the bar food was fantastic, the only complaint I had was once the staff had brought me my meal they asked if I would like anything to go with it, so I asked for some vinegar and some ketchup to go with my chips but the bar staff disappeared into the restaurant and started laying the tables by the sounds of it while laughing and joking about, but no condiments appeared at all and the staff never appeared again until I had finished my meal, it was a shame that the attention to the customers needs didn't seem to be there at all, I think they should have come back to see if the meal was ok, but nothing at all.