- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel was clearly used to dealing with large coach parties and had few guests. Consequently the restaurant was not open in the evenings,..."
"Fab place and will definitely go back. Rooms are slightly dated but in perfect condition. Very clean! Bed very comfy, small walk in wardrobe..."
"Good all round service but for breakfast not good...."
"The owner Mrs Young was very accommodating,the room was a little dated by Mrs Young's own admission,and needed redecorating and bringing up..."
About the hotel
The Langdales Hotel has been owned/run by The Young family since April 2009, we are a licensed hotel in the heart of St. Annes overlooking the Ashton Gardens and only minutes away from all the local amenities, St Annes Pier and a great selection of restaurants plus the attractions of Blackpool only a five minute drive away. We have 54 guest bedrooms made up of singles, doubles, twins & families all of which are non smoking.
OUR INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL, STEAM ROOM, SPA AND GYMNASIUM IS NOW OPEN AND COMPLIMENTARY FOR ALL RESIDENTS
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Satisfactory - just
The hotel was clearly used to dealing with large coach parties and had few guests.
Consequently the restaurant was not open in the evenings, however there are plenty of alternatives nearby. The twin beds were comfortable although one was squeaky and was a frame with a truckle bed underneath. The TV reception was very poor and limited [ie not full Freeview] and the wifi was very intermittent as we were in a room at the very south end on the building.[both need a significant upgrade] being on the main road it was noisy with the window open during the evening but better at night. We didn't use it but the swimming pool looked good and the lounges were fine, although the TV in the bar intruded as the barman wanted to watch the football - and there was no one in the bar. Staff were friendly and helpful. We 'upgraded' when we arrived to include breakfast and overall were satisfied with what we had for the lowish price. We would recommend but for an economy break for a non-critical person.
Fab place and will definitely go back.
Rooms are slightly dated but in perfect condition. Very clean. Bed very comfy, small walk in wardrobe. 😊 Dressing table tea and coffee stuff. Lift up. Very, very helpful staff. Also disable friendly which is awesome!