- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Good all round service but for breakfast not good...."
"The owner Mrs Young was very accommodating,the room was a little dated by Mrs Young's own admission,and needed redecorating and bringing up..."
"no comments to make at this time..."
"Really friendly people..loved our stay...."
About the hotel
The Langdales Hotel has been owned/run by The Young family since April 2009, we are a licensed hotel in the heart of St. Annes overlooking the Ashton Gardens and only minutes away from all the local amenities, St Annes Pier and a great selection of restaurants plus the attractions of Blackpool only a five minute drive away. We have 54 guest bedrooms made up of singles, doubles, twins & families all of which are non smoking.
OUR INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL, STEAM ROOM, SPA AND GYMNASIUM IS NOW OPEN AND COMPLIMENTARY FOR ALL RESIDENTS
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Langdales Hotel
Good all round service but for breakfast not good.