- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"The hotel was very nice and the staff were very helpful with us while we stayed .The room was very nice and comfortable to stay in . Will be..."
"For the price I paid the standard of accomodation was excellent. Good spacious room with double bed and sofa. TV was a decent size and the r..."
"Awesome time. Very welcoming staff..."
"lovely staff, good value for money and spacious room..."
"Booked the hotel through late bookings.com & therefore got a jolly good deal on the room & a 20% discount on dinner. We (my husband & I) did..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel, offers non- smoking comfortable bedrooms, many with beautiful views over the hotel's own tributary of the River Thames, as well as the main river and far reaching meads beyond the historic Chertsey Bridge. The hotel has Complimentary WiFi access throughout the bedrooms and all public areas. Our newly refurbished bedrooms have double beds, modern bathrooms, flat screen TVs with satellite channels, ironing facilities, hairdryer and hot beverage making facilities.
Adjoining the Bridge Hotel is the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant with its unique character and superb river views with a large outside seating area beside the river, ideal for those hot sunny days. Whatever the purpose of your visit come and enjoy our relaxed riverside setting. Perfect for the individual traveler, couples and families. Breakfast can be added to any room type after clicking BOOK NOW,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2015 to 31/12/2020 - You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel
The hotel was very nice and the staff were very helpful with us while we stayed .The room was very nice and comfortable to stay in .
Will be definitely staying there again.
Good accomodation West London
For the price I paid the standard of accomodation was excellent.
Good spacious room with double bed and sofa. TV was a decent size and the remote worked. I ate at the Hotel the first night and was disappointed as the staff were quick to take my order and log it into the till but then nothing arrived, how long does it take to pour a beer. Food finally arrived and was OK for the money. Second evening was an improvement in the ordering process and everything arrived promptly. Overall good value and worth considering if you have to stay in the locality.