- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Excellent location. staff were very nice. rooms was a little old fashioned but very clean. loved the outside jacuzzi...."
"Room was 20 degrees with heating off and windows open. Apparently hot water pipes between floors are the cause, uncomfortable night sleep so..."
"Booked the hotel as a Easter gateway for our family (2 adults, 2 kids) paying almost £200/night per room was expecting something rather nice..."
"Very impressed with the hotel and the facilities ,attentive hard-working staff and really enjoyed the spa treatments. Kind Regards Mr S Stew..."
"nice hotel/great food, with vibrant george hotel close by for great music and pub atmosphere..."
About the hotel
The four star AA awarded Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa sits on the edge of the historic and idyllic town of Inveraray with views of Loch Fyne to the Cowal Hills that can be seen from a number of the hotel's stylish rooms. With some of Scotland's finest seafood on its doorstep, the hotel's Clansman Restaurant prides itself on its fresh and locally sourced produce, from hand-dived oysters to peat smoked haddock that goes well with the hotel's selection of locally brewed Fyne Ales and over 70 malt whiskies that are on the menu. The hotel's spa is an oasis of calm.
The outdoor Canadian hot tub, along with the sauna, steam room and 15 metre swimming pool with warm mood lighting make for total relaxation. The hotel's spa offers a variety of spa treatments and beauty therapies. Nature trails, pony treks, golf and fishing await those looking to explore the area, and attractions such as Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are also nearby.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Never ever ever again
Never a 4 star hotel.
Food either tasteless or cold. Would never have booked dinner if I had known it was 6 course taster menu. Reception staff not very pleasant. Bedrooms need total overhaul. Cracked sink, peeling wallpaper, broken coat hangers, doors and chairs very scuffed, bed too small with holes in duvet cover. no sheet. Fire alarm went off and no staff at reception.
staff were very nice. rooms was a little old fashioned but very clean. loved the outside jacuzzi.