- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Lovely setting, the hotel was pretty good overall although we tried contacting room service a couple of times to get some cold water as the..."
"Hotel is in a super location overlooking the Loch. The hotel is quiet, very clean and staff always available. I wish we had gone for more th..."
"Excellent friendly staff and first class food. Hotel was warm an comfortable...."
"Excellent location. staff were very nice. rooms was a little old fashioned but very clean. loved the outside jacuzzi...."
About the hotel
The four star AA awarded Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa sits on the edge of the historic and idyllic town of Inveraray with views of Loch Fyne to the Cowal Hills that can be seen from a number of the hotel's stylish rooms. With some of Scotland's finest seafood on its doorstep, the hotel's Clansman Restaurant prides itself on its fresh and locally sourced produce, from hand-dived oysters to peat smoked haddock that goes well with the hotel's selection of locally brewed Fyne Ales and over 70 malt whiskies that are on the menu. The hotel's spa is an oasis of calm.
The outdoor Canadian hot tub, along with the sauna, steam room and 15 metre swimming pool with warm mood lighting make for total relaxation. The hotel's spa offers a variety of spa treatments and beauty therapies. Nature trails, pony treks, golf and fishing await those looking to explore the area, and attractions such as Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are also nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely setting, the hotel was pretty good overall although we tried contacting room service a couple of times to get some cold water as the sink was only running hot...the phone just rang out so we gave up in the end.
Rooms were spacious but a little tired, in all honesty I think that they are lacking some of the finishing touches that would have justified the price.
The food was amazing, can't fault it, beautifully cooked and presented. Would we stay again?...for the food yes...for the hotel as a whole probably not...there's nothing majorly wrong with the hotel but at the same time there's nothing screaming "please come back".
verry good place for a short relaxing brake