- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Very pleased with the hotel in all aspects and would certainly use it again. The only little difficulty we had was that we told them we woul..."
"Our room was extremely dark extremely difficult to apply make-up. there was a picture over the bed of a pair of feet (funny at first wouldn'..."
"Excellent and very comfortable...."
"A fairly recent refurbishment of this hotel hasn't really worked. The bar area is very dated - but the reception is fine. The corridors are..."
"I stayed at this hotel because I had an appointment at the hospital it is nearly on the hospitals doorstep so very handy just a 2min walk,it..."
About the hotel
The four star Rutland hotel is located just a mile from the City centre in the leafy Broomhill Medical / Academic area. A mix of traditional Victorian Character and contemporary design seamlessly married together, the hotel offer 63 modern bedrooms, restaurant, bar, 24 hour room service, free car parking and WIFI throughout the hotel. The Rutland bedrooms include singles, doubles, executives and two fabulous suites - all en-suite with tea / coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board and hairdryer.
The Rutland restaurant and conservatory overlooks our landscaped garden and is open all day offering a full Yorkshire breakfast, to our main menu with dishes from our famous steak and Henderson's Relish pie, build your own burger options and homely dishes such as pasta, steaks, salads and fish and chips. Relax after a busy in day the hotel bar which serves local beers, lagers and spirits. Located within walking distance of Sheffield University, Sheffield Children's / Royal Hallamshire and Western Park hospitals and the Botanical gardens. The Rutland is also a short taxi ride to the trendy Ecclesall Road and Leopold Square areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant stay at the Rutland.
Very pleased with the hotel in all aspects and would certainly use it again.
The only little difficulty we had was that we told them we would be arriving early, but the message was not passed on. However, they were very good at making the necessary arrangements as requested.
Rooms at the front of the hotel that looks onto the road should be double glazed.
Noise of traffic and revellers kept me awake even with ear plugs in. Noise inside wasn't much better with creeky floorboards, noisey guests and slamming doors. Worst stay ever in a hotel not a good experience.