- 5 guest reviews
"We decided to come away for a romantic break without the children, the hotel is very impressive from the outside & continues to impress as y..."
"The Hotel is situated near the Cow and Calf. The surroundings are beautiful and The Hotel is pleasant to the eye. Staff are polite and food..."
"lovely hotel, great large room with huge comfortable bed, staff friendly and helpful, food great , 10 minute stroll into town. what more can..."
"Although the room was clean and spacious the shower's thermostat was not working properly which resulted in having very hot water intermitte..."
About the hotel
A charming nineteenth century building retaining many of its original features - six acres of landscaped grounds and spectacular scenery all around - this is the splendid setting for The Craiglands Hotel - where gracious accommodation and a warm and friendly welcome are waiting to greet you - We offer 60 well-appointed - spacious and recently refurbished rooms in a variety of formats - including family rooms - several of which boast breathtaking views - All rooms are ensuite and feature Sky TV and 24 hour room service - Meticulous care is taken with the menus in our elegant - chandelier lit restaurant where fine dining is the order of the day - An excellent wine list and charming ambience are enhanced by discreet and courteous service - A terrace area is open for refreshments in the summer months and open log fires in the winter create a cosy atmosphere in the hotel - The hotel location is excellent for transport - just 14 miles from Leeds city centre - 10 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport and within walking distance of the airport Metro Link - making The Craiglands the perfect venue for functions and corporate events - We offer a wide choice of self-contained conference and function suites as well as smaller meeting rooms - all equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and efficiently managed to respond quickly and efficiently to your individual requirements - For those wishing to explore the surrounding area - Ilkley - a delightful spa town famous for its waters and countryside - and the famous Cow and Calf Rocks are within walking distance - Sporting and cultural activities range from walking - rock climbing and all types of outdoor pursuits to the nearby Royal Armouries and the National Museum of Film and Photography in Bradford We look forward to welcoming you at The Craiglands and will make every effort to ensure your stay with us is as pleasurable and carefree as possible
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Me and my partner have stayed here 3 times recently all in the last 1 year and half.
First two times have been a lovely but our third time was very and I mean very dissapointing. Im attaching photos of our room as it was awful. The staff was very disrespectful forcing us to buy meals and drinks.
Romantic weekend break
We decided to come away for a romantic break without the children, the hotel is very impressive from the outside & continues to impress as you enter, staff were very friendly & helpful, room was comfortable & clean we had no complaints at all with our stay