- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"On arrival our booking could not be found, after a while it was sorted and we got a free upgrade to a luxury room. Very good nights sleep al..."
"Good value for money accomodation. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was very good...."
"room was lovely. the pictures on the internet didn't do it justice. We stayed in room 4 and it was bright and airy. Free wifi and breakfast..."
"Guy in charge is great and an old school feel about it all. Perfect...."
"Excellent friendly service..."
About the hotel
Popular with pilots and cabin crew from local Southend Airport also with artists from the Cliffs Pavilion & Palace Theatre, and ideally situated adjacent to Southend seafront & the Town centre, the reasonably priced Ilfracombe House Hotel is a luxuriously appointed fully-licensed 20-Bedroom AA 4-Star executive Guest House with its own PRIVATE CAR PARK. All rooms are En-suite, with a selected package of SKY/TV channels, DVD Players, Free Wireless Broadband, Mini Fridge, Desk Fan, Iron & Board, Tea & Coffee, & Hairdryer in every room. Self-Catering Apartments available for short and long term accommodation for business or holiday.
All with 2 double bedrooms, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom and living rooms. The new Southend University, Victoria Avenue Customs HQ's, Southend Pier, Westcliff Casino and Southend High Street shops are all also within easy walking distance from the hotel. Southend Airport is about 8-10 minutes drive from the hotel. Guests can relax in the spacious and comfortable Chesterfield-style fireside lounge, study and luxury bar areas which are delicately lit throughout with crystal chandelier lighting. All-day Hot-&-Cold Bar Food and Full Dinner Menu available from 6-9. 00pm. All major cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex & Diners. Prices are per night per room and include full english breakfast served till 11. 00am. Adventure Island wristbands now available at less than half price directly from our reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival our booking could not be found, after a while it was sorted and we got a free upgrade to a luxury room.
Very good nights sleep although one pillow was too hard and the other too soft.Breakfast was hot and tasty with a good selection to suit everyone.Nothing was to much trouble.<
Ilfracombe House Review
Good value for money accomodation.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was very good.