- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Got a good price online less than 2 days before check in Recently renovated, fresh paint, clean grouting, but no headboard or pictures in ro..."
"The Staff at Elfordleigh were exceptional, the customer service I experienced was second to none, nothing was too much trouble and the food..."
"If even if you're not a golfer, this is a superb country location, but not far out of Plymouth. Excellent rooms and good food..."
"The staff were friendly, food good, and hotel/facilities to reasonable standard. However, I specifically asked for a quiet room due to the l..."
"Reception area disappointing. All other aspects very good, value for £...."
About the hotel
For that somewhere truly extra special, why look anywhere else? You are warmly invited to relax, unwind and savour the unique atmosphere that is, the Elfordleigh. Set within spectacular South Devon countryside, yet only minutes away from the main A38, Devon Expressway and the heart of Plymouth, the Elfordleigh offers the perfect location whether your visit be business or pleasure. At Elfordleigh we pride ourselves on offering the finest food and wines.
At the very heart of the hotel is the spacious and comfortable Brasserie serving light meals and tempting snacks throughout the day. Enjoy the splendid views from the Brasserie Terrace. Just a step or two away is the classically styled Churchill's Restaurant. With its adjoining airy conservatory, this elegant restaurant provides the perfect setting for fine dining, with menus to suit even the most discerning palettes. All residents have free use of the leisure centre, which includes a fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Got a good price online less than 2 days before check in Recently renovated, fresh paint, clean grouting, but no headboard or pictures in room (yet?) Spotless, so Chambermaid got a tip Dinner was excellent; mackerel pate was lush.
Reasonably well priced. Breakfast was a huge disappointment after dinner; slow service 30 mins from order until delivery, when it turned up it was cold. Didn't have time to complain as running late by now and waitress was missing. Tea was good though. The staff seemed eager to please, although a bit nervous and rushed. Perhaps they're all new. Great location and building, helped by fantastic weather
Room 4 was huge, so 20 inch TV was a bit of a struggle as so far away from bed
Dealt was online request for walk in shower rather than just shower over bath, however it would have been reassuring to have received confirmation of this in advance
The Best Customer Service Experience
The Staff at Elfordleigh were exceptional, the customer service I experienced was second to none, nothing was too much trouble and the food was amazing