- 5 guest reviews
"enjoyable stay, would stay again, excellent location and hotel requirements. Staff make the" effort " throughout the Hotel, well done...."
"Didn't expect too much at the end of October, but had a fantastic holiday at L'Horizon, helped by some unseasonably warm weather for the ent..."
"Excellent value for money..."
"This is the third year I have spent a winter night at the hotel, it never disappoints. The service is excellent, the hotel in an amazing loc..."
"Really enjoyable stay in excellent location, great service and friendly staff. Great weather made it even better...."
About the hotel
Situated directly on St. Brelade's Bay, one of most beautiful beaches in Jersey Channel Islands, L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is a destination like no other. With its soft golden sand, crystal clear waters and clean, fresh air, it has an almost Mediterranean feel.
Yet, the hotel itself is unmistakably British. Built in 1850 by George Hicks, a Colonel in the Bengal Army, the interior is pure elegance, full of space and light. This luxury hotel is one of the best in Jersey, Channel Islands. Offering 106 bedrooms, up to three restaurants to include a large beachfront terrace offering Al fresco dining, it really is a tranquil place set on the most stunning beach. One of the highlights of L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey is the indoor heated salt-water swimming pool. Situated next to large floor to ceiling windows, it offers views out to the ocean. In addition, L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey has opened a NEW spa facility in June to include six treatment rooms to include a double treatment room, Relaxation room, Sleep Room, manicure & Pedicure Area along with an exentive choice of Elemis facials, massages, wraps, hot stones and BIOTEC treatments as a unique offering to Jersey. The spa is in addition to the existing Sea View facilities at the hotel to include a 15 metre pool, spa pool, , a sauna and steam room, along with a small gym. Please ensure you pre-book treatments prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa has been awarded four stars, with The Grill Restaurant has been awarded two AA Rosettes serving a traditional British Menu. Guest can also enjoy the Atlantic Lounge with a more formal relaxed menu ideal for families or during May - September The Terrace, the beach front restaurant enjoying al fresco dining and serving ingredients cooked to order from the outdoor kitchen. Guests can also have a snack at the bar and lounge or enjoy one of the hotel's Famous Afternoon Tea served from 2pm - 5pm. Please pre-book a table due to the popularity of the hotel's restaurant.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/09/2014 to 24/10/2014 - Please note that between Monday 6th October & Friday 24th October inclusive The Grill Restaurant will be CLOSED for a full refurbishment. Please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
enjoyable stay, would stay again, excellent location and hotel requirements.
Staff make the" effort " throughout the Hotel, well done.
Perfect autumn break
Didn't expect too much at the end of October, but had a fantastic holiday at L'Horizon, helped by some unseasonably warm weather for the entire week.
The hotel was wonderful, with bright spacious rooms and public lounges, excellent leisure facilities and extremely helpful staff in all areas of the hotel. Hope to book another stay there before too long.