- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"I turned up at around 7pm to check in, and somehow by my mistake I'd booked the day before when using my laterooms app! The girl behind the..."
"We checked in very quickly and were given our room key. I'm afraid our room was very small especially the bathroom. We asked to be swapped t..."
"I booked this for my partners birthday we weren't disappointed the room was lovely the bed was huge the pool was as blue as the photos the b..."
"I would expect a hotel of this calibre to have air conditioning, perhaps foolish for me to assume, but I do not expect this. Was made worse..."
"Bar Prices were a little step especially for Wine by the glass...."
About the hotel
A sophisticated Georgian mansion built in 1806. Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa stands proudly in the lush countryside known as the Garden of England. Despite its rural location it’s within easy reach of major motorways and London as well as Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the south coast and the Channel Tunnel, making it the ideal venue for meetings as well as trips to the continent.
One of the finest country house luxury hotels in Kent, Brandshatch Place is a haven of relaxation and hospitality. The thirty eight individually and beautifully furnished bedrooms offer all the latest modern amenities. The facilities in the Health Club & Spa at Brandshatch include tennis, a gym, a swimming pool, a squash court as well as treatment rooms, relaxation room and amber lounge. We can also arrange driving tuition at Brands Hatch race track or golf at the London Golf Club, also nearby. And, if you feel in need of pampering afterwards, you can indulge yourself in our beauty salon and spa. Please ensure that any treatments you wish to indulge in are pre-booked prior to your arrival as space can be booked up quickly. To stimulate your appetite, Chef prepares a range of original English dishes that are enhanced with imaginative and delicate sauces and served in the Restaurant, or if you wish, in one of our elegant private dining rooms. Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa has now been officially graded as a four star hotel and has been awarded two AA rosettes for exceptional cuisine. Pre-booking a table is recommended in order to ensure availability. Check out our video: https://www. handpickedhotels. co. uk/brandshatchplace/welcome/video-photos/watch-our-video
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I turned up at around 7pm to check in, and somehow by my mistake I'd booked the day before when using my laterooms app.
The girl behind the desk was more then helpful and still took my booking for the night (rather then say, it's your mistake) the room was very nice and so clean. Had a great coffee machine in there, I did enjoy that. All in all great staff and a great hotel
We checked in very quickly and were given our room key.
I'm afraid our room was very small especially the bathroom. We asked to be swapped to another room which the receptionist done with no quibble. Room was much larger and so was bathroom.
We had a lovely time at the hotel as we did last time we came. Spa is lovely, bar area very relaxing.
Food is gorgeous, the waiter very nice and friendly. Pink champagne was amazing. Just what we needed after a hard weeks work. We will be back.