- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"As always forgot my trunks. The facilities at this hotel are very good. I had use of the gym which was well appointed. however I could not u..."
"Great location to explore the Dales. A bit disappointed with the room, towel rail in the ensuite was not working and extractor fan neither,..."
"Short bus ride to leeds City which stops right outside hotel and next to a beautiful park so you can get the best of both..."
"I have stayed here a few times now and would always return. The staff are always helpful, the rooms are always ready. Such a pleasant stay ...."
"The Hotel staff were warm and friendly the atmosphere within the hotel was relaxed. The cleanliness of rooms and hotel in general I could no..."
About the hotel
Choose the 3-star Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, close to both Leeds City Centre and Leeds Bradford Airport. The hotel is next to Golden Acre Park wildlife reserve and its 118 stylish guest rooms all come with free unlimited WiFi and satellite TV. The hotel also boasts fantastic meeting facilities and ample free car parking.
Sample the international menu of The Brasserie, or meet friends or colleagues in the cosy Lounge Bar. The indoor pool and fitness centre are complimentary.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Don't forget your Swimwear!
As always forgot my trunks.
The facilities at this hotel are very good. I had use of the gym which was well appointed. however I could not use the pool which looked very good. The food was very good but lacked a choice of salads. The room was well appointed with a view of woods and field, however I could not open the sliding door to use the balcony.
O.K in may ways, but...
Room looked fine at first glance, but...the wash basin was ridiculously small (difficult to clean teeth, and impossible to use the kettle with it), the duvet was inadequate, the bed was hard and there was a constant hum (generator??) from outside the room.
Breakfast was O.K, but there could have been tea pots available (I am not keen on tea bags in a cup) and more fresh fruit. As I have a nut allergy, I had to avoid the muesli, as I couldn't see allergy advice on cereal dispensers. also had my place cleared, including my newspaper whilst I went to make my toast...Staff a bit too efficient here. For the evening meal, the previous night, I took advantage of the offer of a "curry and a pint" for £10. The curry was a bland sauce with a few pieces of chicken in it and a very small portion of rice. I had to negotiate for a pint of Boddington's (not real ale, but O.K) instead of a pint of Beck's - a drink that I found, on my only experience of it, rather unpleasant.. The pint was priced at £4-00. It was worth, in my opinion, £3-00, and the curry not more, so I paid £10 for £6-00 worth of food and drink. All in all, rather disappointing, as I have once before stayed in a Mercure hotel, and I seem to recollect that it was a lot better.