This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set on a cliff top, in a site of 285,000 square metres, this private resort was inspired by nature and benefits from its own seafront. The wavy shaped swimming pool, which looks like an extension of the sea, is filled with salt water. Burgau and Luz beaches are just 1.
5 km away. At these beaches you can enjoy many activities, such as snorkelling and kite-surfing. Alternatively you can take a relaxing bike ride to the picturesque villages of Luz and Burgau. Bikes are available to hire from the hotel. As the resort is integrated in the Sudoeste Alentejano and Costa Vicentina Natural Park, you can identify countless rare plants.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Secretary Service , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet