- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Excellent, quality first class service...."
"The room was lovely and the meal was delicious, we would just have liked more vegetables and potatoes offered in side dishes not enough on t..."
"A great hotel in a beautiful location. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The rooms were tastefully decorated to a high standard and the food..."
"Stayed 2 nights here to visit area and play golf. Friendly , helpful staff...."
"I've stay here several times over the years when working in the area. No issues to report. Not outstanding but good overall. Handy for the I..."
About the hotel
This award-winning four-star hotel has it all. Distinctive modern accommodation includes 40 well-appointed bedrooms with the focal point undoubtedly the recently refurbished Penthouse Apartment. The Gailes Penthouse is the ultimate in luxury retreats with private spa and Jacuzzi, not to mention rooftop terrace and conservatory with views out to Arran.
Championship golf is literally on our doorstep (Glasgow Gailes, Dundonald Links and Western Gailes). Open Championship venues such as Royal Troon is 10 minutes away while Turnberry is only a 30 minute drive. The Gailes really is the perfect retreat for leisure or golf breaks while hugely popular for wedding, conference and business needs. Free car parking. Complimentary Wifi.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2016 to 01/01/2022 - Please be advised leisure facilities have an extra charge to access which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The Gailes Hotel
Excellent, quality first class service.
Country Link Christmas Party Night
The room was lovely and the meal was delicious, we would just have liked more vegetables and potatoes offered in side dishes not enough on the plate which I understand if the chef wishes to make a statement with his plate but in the end you are left just eating meat without anything to go with it and I would not have liked smaller portions.
Our check out time was 11am and we were locked out of our rooms at 10.45am only by good fortune the chambermaid came to our aid which increased her tip but we were not impressed with the person who locked us out in the first place. Really only minor points