- 41 guest reviews
"Although the hotel are currently making improvements, the room we had 305 was extremely drab and dated, with a stale smell. Also the externa..."
"Hotel was OK. Walls are paper thin and the loo flush did not work. Comfortable but a bit run down. Standard pub food which was OK, breakfast..."
"Excellent spa facilities, good customer service, bar meal was good value and well cooked. Room a bit dated but clean. Would certainly recomm..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday in Fort William
Although the hotel are currently making improvements, the room we had 305 was extremely drab and dated, with a stale smell.
Also the external appearance of the hotel is very tatty and urgently needs a repaint. The bathroom was so old we preferred to use the showers in the leisure suite, which made up for the poor room with an excellent pool, sauna and steam room. Food and bar service was very good, but unless i was assured that the rooms had been improved I wouldn't stay again.
Need of an upgrade
This hotel is tired and in need of an upgrade.
the room was adequate and clean but was not in our opinion value for money.