- 34 guest reviews
"Although the hotel are currently making improvements, the room we had 305 was extremely drab and dated, with a stale smell. Also the externa..."
"Hotel was OK. Walls are paper thin and the loo flush did not work. Comfortable but a bit run down. Standard pub food which was OK, breakfast..."
"Excellent spa facilities, good customer service, bar meal was good value and well cooked. Room a bit dated but clean. Would certainly recomm..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club
Décor tired in our room, large stain on the carpet, bathroom fan didn't work and the cistern handle clunked.
too many alarms
Alarm went off in middle of night.
According to another guest it was the third time during his stay. Reception staff were less than apologetic said it was a guest that set it off and really they didn't want to know. Receptionist needs replaced if they care about their guests. Breakfast was plentiful but lukewarm. Serving staff were pleasant. Room window had a broken handle which was lying on windowsill. Wallpaper peeling off behind radiator.