- 41 guest reviews
"Hotel was OK. Walls are paper thin and the loo flush did not work. Comfortable but a bit run down. Standard pub food which was OK, breakfast..."
"Excellent spa facilities, good customer service, bar meal was good value and well cooked. Room a bit dated but clean. Would certainly recomm..."
"Hotel next to road so a bit noisy. But good location overall (15 minutes walk to village centre). Walls very very thin - you could hear ever..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Need of an upgrade
This hotel is tired and in need of an upgrade.
the room was adequate and clean but was not in our opinion value for money.
A tired looking hotel
Payed £82.00 for an antiquated single bedded single room.
Tiny TV, very poor picture on only 5 channels available, and internet not working. I've payed less for much better. No complaints on staff, but the place in dire need of moving to 21st century and a real face lift required.