- 70 guest reviews
"Hotel next to road so a bit noisy. But good location overall (15 minutes walk to village centre). Walls very very thin - you could hear ever..."
"Only complaint is the TV is rooms are small, could do with updating them...."
"For my brothers 50th year he'd set the target of the three highest peaks in the UK.The first was to be Ben Nevis at the end of May.Original..."
"free upgrade on arrival. great place...."
"No complaints, friendly helpful staff, clean room, excellent breakfast. Would use again (didn't get time to try the leisure facilities unfor..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I arrived late and exhausted at the Ben Nevis Hotel.
The room was clean and tidy but the bin in the bathroom had not been emptied. I had the most unpleasant night I had ever had in any accomodation away from home as there were large numbers of seagulls around the hotel which kept me awake from around 3am. I tried closing the window which was marginally better but made the room (which was airless and hot) unbearable. The night became a nightmare with raucous squaking going on until I eventually gave up around 7am and got up feeling miserable. Breakfast was mediocre, with a buffet which looked like it had been lying overnight and tasted much the same. I was asked if I wanted tea/coffee and white/brown bread toast. The staff member forgot to bring it and I had to ask again. The restaurant was really quiet at the time and the staff appeared demotivated, some lethargic (I'm guessing the wages are poor) and all staff were very young. The overall appearance of the hotel is run down and I am shocked at the cost of a single room room given the whole experience. On a positive note I used the pool in the morning, which was lovely, and the staff there were pleasant and helpful.
The hotel needs upgraded - especially the rooms.
Not good value for money