- 94 guest reviews
"WE stayed briefly here for a short break, the hotel is directly opposite the train station we arrived early morning but were kindly allowed..."
"It's difficult to get accommodation in Aberdeen during the week, and we had very few options for our one-night stay and this seemed the best..."
"All staff very friendly, room clean and tidy providing all the basics, excellent size room could just do with double glazing. Very handy for..."
"Very central hotel and convenient for both rail and bus stations. Although just my wife and I, we had a room with 2 dbl beds. Very spacious..."
"Excellent location, friendly efficient n helpful staff. Breakfast served from 4 am. Hotel requires refurbishment of bar area and double glaz..."
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of Aberdeen adjacent to the railway station, the non smoking Station Hotel provides an ideal venue for both business and leisure travellers. The Victorian hotel offers 120 non smoking bedrooms with free wireless high speed internet over five floors and offers guests a quiet and peaceful atmosphere in comfortable surroundings. The hotel retains many original features such as stained glass windows, wooden panelling and a wonderful carved staircase.
The Denburn Restaurant and Montrose Bar are furnished and decorated in traditional style and offer imaginative menus, with local produce from the countryside around the city used in many dishes Full Scottish Breakfast is £8. 00 per person and Continental Breakfast is £6. 00 per person
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2011 to 31/03/2014 - Please note this hotel will pre-authorize the credit card used for guarantee two days prior to arrival The LateRooms.com rates for Station Hotel in Aberdeen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
WE stayed briefly here for a short break, the hotel is directly opposite the train station we arrived early morning but were kindly allowed to deposit our bags until book in time, the hotel staff were absolutely lovely and could not have been more helpful throughout
The hotel whilst old in parts was spotlessly clean as was our allotted room
free wi fi was also excellent ( decent signal ) altogether an enjoyable stay at a very good price
Basic accommodation with a great location
It's difficult to get accommodation in Aberdeen during the week, and we had very few options for our one-night stay and this seemed the best.
As I suspected, it was overpriced by about £30. The car park location, nor directions to it, are not identified. I had to park nearby, go in and ask. The reception staff were not unfriendly. The room had clearly seen better days, but at least it was clean enough. The shower didn't work very well which was a disappointment. The view from the bedroom window was exceptional - full on to Union Square.