- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Used this hotel for a overnight business trip, room was ok, well equipped and clean. I was not happy with the strong smell of smoke as I'm n..."
"Enjoyed my stay at the Falcon. Very good value for money. All the staff were friendly and pleasent..."
"electric sockets need to be put in better places..."
"Excellent value for money,our second stay and will certainly stay here again...."
"Enjoyable stay loved the new decor..."
About the hotel
The Falcon Hotel is a boutique 30-bedroom, three-star (Self classified),located in the heart of Farnborough, on the main A325/Farnborough Road (accessible via the London-bound M3 Motorway) adjacent to the TAG London Farnborough Airport, where the famous Farnborough International Airshow is held every two years. The hotel is located close to the mainline railway station, linking Farnborough and London in just 40 minutes (during peak periods), as well as the local headquarters of companies such as BAE Systems, IBM, Nokia, Siemens, and many more. Attractions close to the hotel include: The Royal Ascot, Legoland, Thorpe Park, and the well-known Windsor Castle.
The common area, as well as all of the bedrooms labelled "deluxe", have been newly refurbished in boutique and designer schemes, featuring Osborne & Little fabrics and wallpapers, fine French furnishings, contemporary en-suite bathrooms and LCD flat-screen televisions. Free wireless internet access is available in all areas of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 30/12/2016 - Please note that reception and the front door will be closed between 00:30AM-06:30AM (Mon-Fri) and 00:30AM-07:00AM (Sat-Sun). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Middle of the road.
Used this hotel for a overnight business trip, room was ok, well equipped and clean.
I was not happy with the strong smell of smoke as I'm not a smoker. I went for breakfast and was greeted by a young girl that pointed in the general table area and said sit there. I was not advised what was available just handed a dirty menu (slashes of a brown substance all over it ) my server returned and took my order (I suspect this was somewhat of an inconvenience by the attitude). My breakfast arrived in good time the scrambled egg had strange its in it and tasted odd even if I liked scrambled egg which I don't. I very much doubt I would have liked it ( a choice of eggs would have been nice ) the grapes and orange slice was original as a breakfast garnish. Toast was on the breakfast plate and no side plate on the table but a side knife. I waited some time for the server to come back to the dining room to enquire if I could have some butter for the toast, to my horror she indicated to a table at the end of the dining room and told me it was on the table over there, if she was busy I could understand but 2 other guest I doubt put her under so much pressure to not have time to get it for the customer, very disappointed.
weekend stay at the falcon
Enjoyed my stay at the Falcon.
Very good value for money. All the staff were friendly and pleasent