- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Despite only booking last minute we had a good experience at the Farmhouse although we would not have found it without SatNav! The location..."
"This B @ B is well placed for Edinburgh, the owner goes out of her way to make a great stay..."
About the hotel
Each bedroom or private lounge and for warmer days the patio now has free broadband access. Spacious accommodation (please telephone on the number provided on your booking form if you have any problem locating the house) private parking huge beds. A warm welcome awaits! Early and late check in can be accommodated with prior notice.
Accommodation is also available in the victorian detatched 3 bedroom farm cottage with enclosed gardens and ample private off road parking ideal for a family break.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2023 - *** PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS. CASH, CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFERS ONLY. *** Late arrivals by prior arrangement please. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and friendly
Despite only booking last minute we had a good experience at the Farmhouse although we would not have found it without SatNav.
The location is handy for a Park and Ride trip to Edinburgh and Lorna was most helpful in advising on how to get there. We enjoyed a great day out at the Edinburgh Festival en route to the Highlands for our holiday. Our room was large and comfortable and we made the most of the private bathroom being downstairs.
Great B & B
This B @ B is well placed for Edinburgh, the owner goes out of her way to make a great stay