- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"My wife and I were impressed from the start. The room was excellent, ( I believe we were upgraded to a suite, as we had only booked a double..."
"Very pleasant staff, rooms very clean, overall very enjoyable...."
"Lovely hotel. Good location. Clean and spacious room. Helpful staff. Thank you...."
"For the price we paid, can't complain. Bar prices are however a bit extreme....in excess of £8 for a glass of wine! Location is a bit out of..."
"Great for a business stay. Breakfast nice...."
About the hotel
The Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel is a 3 star hotel in Greater Manchester, near the Reebok Stadium. This Bolton hotel has modern comforts in a Georgian manor house, overlooking the West Pennine Moors. The 91 stylish guest rooms all offer internet access and satellite TV.
There's an international menu at The Brasserie restaurant and a 24-hour Club Bar. Relax in the indoor heated pool or the sauna. Ten versatile meeting rooms can accommodate up to 240 people for an event or reception. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Exceeded all expectations
My wife and I were impressed from the start.
The room was excellent, ( I believe we were upgraded to a suite, as we had only booked a double standard room). The staff were friendly, and happy assist with all requests. We only had breakfast although this was excellent, choice and standard.
A 5 minutes from the motorway
Very pleasant staff, rooms very clean, overall very enjoyable.