- 11 guest reviews
"Shower was not so good...."
"good class hotel very clean good car parking onsite food also very good..."
"staff were friendly and efficient. peaceful and good night's sleep. nice bar and good cooked breakfast. impressive building with matching in..."
"Efficient, pleasant, helpful, friendly and lots of eye contact made for an excellent staff experience while the accommodation was very comfo..."
"Friendly staff. Communal areas a little shabby in places but room was fine. Food ok, customer service levels good. Didn't have breakfast due..."
About the hotel
Mansfield Castle is an imposing Victorian building set in 3. 5 acres of picturesque countryside, with award winning cuisine and magnificent oak panelling throughout. The Castle is located in the Royal Burgh of Tain, just one hour from Inverness airport and in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland.
Mansfield Castle is the perfect venue for a wedding, a short break or a complete get away to indulge in a few rounds of golf, sea and loch fishing, walking, stalking, dolphin and seal watching, whisky tasting, clan associations. . . . . . Come and experience Mansfield Castle for yourself, your sanctuary in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
64% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel needs more attention by the owner.
Some item need more care: Shower door couldn't be closed.
Terrace and tables/ chairs not clean. Only 1 ashtray available, which wasn't cleaned every day. Curtains and pillows in the room were torn and need to be sewed. Wifi not available in all rooms.
Looks good from outside but room was disappointing, door was a mission to lock and decor could do with a freshun up.
Advertised as king size bed but was two singles pushed together