- 16 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and clean...."
"if your looking for the ritz, then keeping searching... if your looking for a place to stop when going to the airport or to the AECC (£15 ta..."
"Arrived at 2100 and was out the hotel by 0530 the next day. My key card didnt work to get me in my room at the first attempt so had to trek..."
"From check-In to checking out...the customer service was superb...couldn't fault a thing. The Duty Manager let the side down though...with h..."
"Very good hotel. Food was excellent...."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Hotel Aberdeen Airport is a modern 219 bedroom hotel which offers an extensive range of facilities and has an outstanding range of accommodation including Family bedrooms and Executive Bedrooms. Our brasserie-style restaurant is a friendly, informal place for lunches and dinners. With WiFi throughout the hotel you can stay connected with the news, sporting events and your home or office while you're staying in Aberdeen.
The Hallmark Hotel Aberdeen Airport is six miles from the city, file miles from the University of Aberdeen and five minutes' drive from the airport, with a regular midweek complimentary airport shuttle service. The Hotel is very popular with business people attending meetings and conference in the Aberdeen area and is well-placed if you are visiting some of Scotland's most popular attractions such as Balmoral Castle or Glenfiddich Distilery. We look forward to welcoming you to Scotland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Handy for train station and courtesy bus
Very friendly staff and clean.
excellent value for money...
if your looking for the ritz, then keeping searching...
if your looking for a place to stop when going to the airport or to the AECC (£15 taxi fare), you cant go wrong... never ate in the hotel so cant comment on the food, but the breakfast area looked nice,