- 11 guest reviews
"An affordable and comfortable one night stay. Our group of four felt the hotel was a little tired and could benefit from some improvements...."
"Bathroom could have done with being a little more updated..."
"We had booked our night away to arrive on the Sunday with no specific ideas what to do. We arrived around 2:50pm and the room was ready. Aft..."
"Myself & partner had a lovely stay beautiful building with lovely grounds, our room was huge and had a lovely meal at the restraunt was a li..."
"Beautiful Hotel, we only stayed a night, so probably didn't have time to enjoy the full splendor of it, we had a massive big room was very g..."
About the hotel
Hetland Hall Hotel is an elegant Georgian country house set amidst 18 acres of private parkland which has sweeping views over the Solway Firth. Just 5 minutes from Dumfries and 15minutes from Gretna, Hetland Hall is ideal for exploring the natural beauty and history of Dumfries and Galloway, or playing a round of golf at one of the many superior courses in the area. All ensuite bedrooms are non smoking, with wireless internet access free of charge, satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Copper Beech restaurant has both a table d'hote and an a la carte menu offering fine Scottish cuisine using the best local produce when possible. Enjoy afternoon tea in front of a roaring log fire in one of the Victorian drawing rooms overlooking the private gardens and panoramic views to the Solway Firth.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 02:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay there. What a rip off. Got to hand it to the PR people though, as the hotel bears no resemblance to the web pages at all.
Booked this hotel because I thought it looked OK...
On arriving there was no receptionist to check me in... I then made my way to my room that's where the disappointment continued, I thought we were in 2016 not 1990.. Very tired room the bathroom shocking with dampness running through both rooms on the ceiling... The food was ok apart from the over cooked burger.. Overall not a good experience and to top it off on checking out the receptionist didn't even ask how my stay she just made sure she was paid in full... This place could be lovely with some serious TLC....