- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Good Points: Sauna,swimming pool were excellent,very quiet and felt like a real members only experience. Reception staff helpful and very pl..."
"Confused over the breakfast menu. Not much of the continental food on the table which was listed on the menu. Charged more than the menu in..."
"Really friendly staff, great stay...."
"Great room. Very good standard, clean & comfortable. Gym, pool & spa are all very good quality too. Location of the hotel is great, close to..."
"Lovely surroundings. Good facilities, room ok, opened door to room and the first thing you get is nasty smell of Faust, bathroom in need of..."
About the hotel
Relax at The Lodge at Meyrick Park where history meets hospitality. Situated in Meyrick Park golf course, the Lodge has wonderful views over the golf course but is only a 5 minute walk from Bournemouths shops and beaches. Please note children under 16 can only use the pool between 3pm and 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Children under 16 can not use the gym, studio, sauna, steam room or jacuzzi at any time. All bedrooms are non smoking. The Clubhouse and bar are open 6. 30am - 10. 00pm (last Food served 9pm) Mon -Fri and 7. 30am - 9. 00pm Sat - Sun (last food served 8pm).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Good Points: Sauna,swimming pool were excellent,very quiet and felt like a real members only experience.
Reception staff helpful and very pleasant
We stayed in Room 10 which was pleasant enough in terms of decor and had lovely views over the Golf Course. Bad points:
Bathroom very tired:, Bed was 2 singles pushed together double mattress was however very comfortable. I paid for Bed and Breakfast but it was Continental and there was a extra charge for a cooked breakfast.It wasn't a game changer.
Overall a lovely setting with really nice facilities work on your accommodation and breakfast - that is what is letting you down.
The Lodge at Meyrick Park
Confused over the breakfast menu.
Not much of the continental food on the table which was listed on the menu. Charged more than the menu in the room.?. However, had a good price and the rooms were fine. Nice and close to the centre and only cost £4 by taxi.