- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Very relaxing place staff where lovely and provided an excellent service. I would not hesitate about booking back here but I would 100000% s..."
"This was the second time we have stayed at the Bedford Swan, and it definitely will not be the last. A lovely experience; highly recommended..."
"Staff very friendly, a pleasant comfortable environment near town centre, everything within walking distance...."
"Enjoy our stay, relaxing with the children staff very kind...."
"Hotel was good clean a bit let down with the river view as we could see over the flat roof but we are going back again staff were more than..."
About the hotel
The Bedford Swan Hotel is situated in a stunning town centre location overlooking the river. Steeped in character and history yet fully refurbished to a high standard throughout. The bedrooms are beautifully designed to meet the needs of both our business and leisure guests.
All 113 rooms are en suite (bath and shower) with air conditioning, high speed internet access, work space, fridge, tea/coffee and 24 hour room service. Upgraded rooms are available and include river view, bathrobes and slippers as well as an extended check out at 1pm. The hotel has limited parking spaces ~ overnight parking is chargeable at £5 per night. We will advise of an alternative in the event our car park is full.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Bedford Swan Hotel
Very relaxing place staff where lovely and provided an excellent service.
I would not hesitate about booking back here but I would 100000% stay longer. Extremely happy with service the stay the environment very clean and welcoming.
Bedford Swan accommodation
This was the second time we have stayed at the Bedford Swan, and it definitely will not be the last.
A lovely experience; highly recommended.