- 7 guest reviews
"A lovely weekend.. for once it was my turn to treat my husband. On arrival I was told that we had been upgraded to a deluxe sea view room an..."
"We were in room 203 and the reasons for the lower score are, the window cill behind the hand basin was thick with dead marsh flies, when we..."
"My husband and I had a wonderful weekend away (Friday & Saturday night) at the Brudenell Hotel. We booked through LateRooms.com. We booked t..."
"Lovely hotel, but the room was too, too hot..."
"We had a lovely stay. The food was excellent so we didn't bother to go further afield. It was very quiet while we were there, just what we n..."
About the hotel
Situated on the glistening Suffolk coast, the Brudenell Hotel refurbished in 2010 is a haven of peace and relaxation - a perfect escape from the pressures of daily life. The hotel's contemporary and relaxing décor is full of vibrant colours and stylish furniture. Our 44 luxurious bedrooms are decorated in calming colours and most have views of the sea or the River Alde and the surrounding countryside - some of the finest in Suffolk.
The light and airy bar and restaurant have fabulous panoramic sea views which blend effortlessly with indulgence and informality. The emphasis is very much on flexibility and informality and our kitchen team uses fresh seasonal produce to create dishes which are simple and unadulterated, yet bursting with flavour. During the Summer, what could be nicer than dining al fresco on the Brudenell's sea-facing terrace, the perfect location to savour the very finest of Suffolk produce, just a pebble's throw from the beach. Aldeburgh is a quiet seaside resort that has retained the charm and genteel atmosphere of a bygone age, with brightly-coloured fishing boats lining the shingle beach. It is a perfect base to explore Suffolk's 50 miles of breathtaking coastline, rich in history, culture and nature and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Hubby's Birthday treat..
A lovely weekend..
for once it was my turn to treat my husband. On arrival I was told that we had been upgraded to a deluxe sea view room and we were both delighted when we saw it !!. Rm 102.. Lovely !. We were made to feel very welcome and really couldn't fault anything. Smiley, helpful staff and sunny weather made our weekend !!. Thankyou Brudenell.... We have never been disappointed. Xx
In general a very enjoyable experience
We were in room 203 and the reasons for the lower score are, the window cill behind the hand basin was thick with dead marsh flies, when we pointed this out, the answer was we will attend to this while you're at dinner, it was not cleared until I pointed it out to the cleaner the next morning, she obviously hadn't been told, also the carpet was not vaccuumed during our stay, tell tail bits of something on the carpet when we arrived were still there when we left