- 10 guest reviews
"My husband and I had a wonderful weekend away (Friday & Saturday night) at the Brudenell Hotel. We booked through LateRooms.com. We booked t..."
"Lovely hotel, but the room was too, too hot..."
"We had a lovely stay. The food was excellent so we didn't bother to go further afield. It was very quiet while we were there, just what we n..."
"We enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly, accomadating, and helpful. Food was fab, Room was really nice clean well laid out everyth..."
"comfortable room, good food, attentive staff..."
About the hotel
Situated on the glistening Suffolk coast, the Brudenell Hotel refurbished in 2010 is a haven of peace and relaxation - a perfect escape from the pressures of daily life. The hotel's contemporary and relaxing décor is full of vibrant colours and stylish furniture. Our 44 luxurious bedrooms are decorated in calming colours and most have views of the sea or the River Alde and the surrounding countryside - some of the finest in Suffolk.
The light and airy bar and restaurant have fabulous panoramic sea views which blend effortlessly with indulgence and informality. The emphasis is very much on flexibility and informality and head chef, James Barber uses fresh seasonal produce to create dishes which are simple and unadulterated, yet bursting with flavour. During the Summer, what could be nicer than dining al fresco on the Brudenell's sea-facing terrace, the perfect location to savour the very finest of Suffolk produce, just a pebble's throw from the beach. Aldeburgh is a quiet seaside resort that has retained the charm and genteel atmosphere of a bygone age, with brightly-coloured fishing boats lining the shingle beach. It is a perfect base to explore Suffolk's 50 miles of breathtaking coastline, rich in history, culture and nature and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/01/2009 to 02/04/2010 - The Hotel will be closing for Refurbishment work in the bedrooms and other public areas. Please come and see us when we re-open in April. The LateRooms.com rates for The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great Weekend away
My husband and I had a wonderful weekend away (Friday & Saturday night) at the Brudenell Hotel.
We booked through LateRooms.com. We booked the cheapest type of room and so it was "cosy or bit of a squeeze to get to the wardrobe" but the bathroom was a really good size with high ceilings and, being on the 2nd floor in room 212, we had lovely inland views over the marshes. We ate in the restaurant, which has a slightly beachside Australian feel to it (rather than quintessentially English), on both nights as the food was so good and fairly priced (though not cheap). The very nice head chef (who came out) is Canadian and started at the Brudenell four months ago. The food was delicious and the breakfast (which was included in the B&B deal) was also excellent. The service in the restaurant was very warm. Our only criticisms would be that the desk in the bedroom could be slightly smaller to allow better access to the wardrobe and that we were slightly surprised that the "catch of the day" was the same on both evenings.
Lovely hotel, but the room was too, too hot