- 33 guest reviews
"My room was clean and well-provided with drinks facilities and towels. I certainly would not have recognised the hotel from the photograph -..."
"The hotel is a good budget hotel. During our stay the owners were doing improvements...."
"Excellent value accomadation. Clean, welcoming, obviously aware of customers needs when travelling Decent, easily operated shower, with good..."
"I would have liked to give Boston Manor a good review. My bed was comfortable, the staff were courteous and the full English breakfast (incl..."
"We wanted a reasonably priced place to stay overnight when in London for the FA Cup semi-final. The hotel is no-frills, eg the only toiletry..."
About the hotel
We are a family run independent hotel and restaurant which has achieved three diamond rating from the LTB. Hotel has 24 hour reception, large car park and is located within walking distance to Boston Manor Station (underground - Piccadilly Line). There is easy access to Heathrow (15 mins) and Central London (25 mins).
Also nearby are a popular shopping centre, bars, cinemas and restaurants. We are also short distance of neighbouring towns: Brentford, Hounslow, Isleworth, Southall, Ealing and Chiswick Our competitive rates include complimentary English breakfast ( served daily between 7-9 am) and we have a wide range of room types including singles, doubles, family and deluxe suite and now all rooms have wireless internet access. Monty's Usha from the famous Monty's group of restaurants has now opened here at The Boston Manor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and served my needs
My room was clean and well-provided with drinks facilities and towels.
I certainly would not have recognised the hotel from the photograph - it is on a very busy road. Traffic noise was continuous so windows were shut but a ceiling fan kept the room quiet and comfortable. Shower was good, though strangely positioned about 35cm higher than the floor. I would have liked a chair and there was ample room for one, but the only place to sit/work/eat was the bed. Decor was not beautiful but this was a clean, adequate room for my one-night stay for work, and a convenient walk from Hanwell station. I wouldn't use it for anything but work purposes.
Good budget hotel
The hotel is a good budget hotel.
During our stay the owners were doing improvements.