- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We stayed in different hotels for 7 nights touring. This had the worst pillows, they just disappeared. I have still got a stiff neck. Breakf..."
"slightly dull, lacking garnish, limited menu, but well cooked..."
"Warm welcome, spacious clean & comfortable room. Restaurant food was well presented & delicious with friendly professional waiting service...."
"We couldn't complain at all, room clean and much larger than we had expected, bed huge..."
"Hotel was great.our room got upgraded to the best view in the hotel! Staff great and food also. If you can get room/suite 136! You won't be..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the West Links Golf Course and the Firth of Forth, The Macdonald Marine Hotel is situated just half an hour from Edinburgh. The Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa has recently undergone a multi million pound refurbishment returning the hotel to its former glory! This Victorian building is located at the heart of East Lothian's golfing coast. The hotel overlooks the North Berwick Championship Golf Course as well as Firth of Forth.
With the addition of a magnificent Spa, with an 18-metre pool, the hotel will be the natural choice for golf and leisure guests. The well proportioned public areas and many of the bedrooms enjoy the spectacular view. The bedrooms come in a variety of sizes, some are impressively large. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. The Craigleith Restaurant offers a mix of Scottish and International cuisine, whilst the Links Bar and Sea View Lounge serves a range of light meals throughout the day.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 14/10/2015 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Terrible pillows and a long wait for breakfast
We stayed in different hotels for 7 nights touring.
This had the worst pillows, they just disappeared. I have still got a stiff neck. Breakfast took ages. Everyone in the surrounding tables were complaining about the wait. Surely they could have a most of it cooked up front. If i stay again I will bring my own pillows.
slightly dull, lacking garnish, limited menu, but well cooked