- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We arrived at 07.45 p.m only to be told that the bistro was to close at 08.00 p.m. We would have appreciated more time to prepare for dinner..."
"comfy bed, polite staff, would stay again...."
"Wonderful hotel where you can totally unwind the seaview from the top rooms are amazing I would fully recommend..."
About the hotel
A former Edwardian coastal residence, the Watersmeet is now one of Devon's finest coastal hotels. It is situated above a quiet, sandy beach on North Devon's rugged coastline. All but three bedrooms have spectacular sea views, many with balconies or a terraces to view the magnificent sunsets.
The very best pocket sprung beds; thick, luxurious duvets; crisp white linen and superior memory foam pillows ensure a comfortable night's sleep. With a choice of two restaurants the views are stunning. The fine dining 2 AA rosette restaurant is renowned for its excellent cuisine or the informal bistro restaurant with a menu to suit all appetites. On the hotel's doorstep you will find one of the country's highest rated beaches recently voted the third best in the UK by trip advisor and the nearby championship golf course. The many scenic coastal foot paths that surround the hotel are owned by the National Trust. Heated indoor and outdoor pools with steam room and hot spa. Ground floor rooms available, lift to all floors. Free parking and internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived at 07.45 p.m only to be told that the bistro was to close at 08.00 p.m.
We would have appreciated more time to prepare for dinner and would suggest that this time should be extended
comfy bed, polite staff, would stay again.