- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We always book here if stopping in Cardiff. Room is clean. Bed linen and towels spotless. Plenty of tea and coffee in room. Staff on recepti..."
"Despite arriving much later than anticipated, we received a very friendly and relaxed reception and booking in was made very easy. The room..."
"Nice clean rooms, polite and efficient staff, brilliant value for money will deffo be coming back soon..."
"So pleased with our room. Asked for disabled facilities when booking, & got them. Bathroom superior. Loads of surfaces to put stuff !! Very..."
"Stayed for one night to go to a concert at Cardiff City Stadium- and it appeared so were all the other guests! Staff on Reception were very..."
About the hotel
This hotel in Cardiff is located just 15 minutes (3 miles) from the city centre and close to surrounding historic attractions. Guests can enjoy the quiet surrounds whilst being only minutes from Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Castle, Millennium Stadium and St Davids Shopping centre. Conveniently located close to the M4, the hotel offers complimentary car parking and is only 3 miles from Cardiff Central train & bus station and 16 miles from the Cardiff airport.
Enjoy a quality night sleep in Cardiff North with one of the 132 bedrooms available. All rooms feature ultra comfortable bedding, flat screen TVs with a range of channels, Dove bathroom amenities, air conditioning, desk, Free Wireless High-speed Internet, room service, tea and coffee facilities. Select from Standard Rooms and Family Friendly Rooms, with Accessible rooms and interconnecting rooms available upon request. The hotel is entirely non-smoking and follows environmentally sustainable business practices.
Dine on fresh healthy or hearty international dishes at RBG Bar & Grill and enjoy friendly Welsh hospitality and service. The fulfilling breakfast buffet offers hot and cold breakfast selections accompanied by drinks such as coffee, tea and juices. The all-day bar menu is ideal for lunch and full menu for dinner, consists of fresh ingredients, locally-inspired specialties, classic dishes and heart healthy options. Popular dishes include home comforts such as beef wellington, the refreshing super food salad and the mouth-watering spicy macaroni cheese. Not forgetting dessert, the rocky road sundae and warm chocolate brownie are not to be missed! Complement your meal with a thoughtful selection of beers, wines and beverages from the drinks menu. Special dietary requests can be accommodated. Parents find the casual, contemporary atmosphere suitable for children as well.
The hotel offers a fitness centre and Cardiff event planners 10 well-equipped meeting rooms, suitable for conferences or private events including weddings for up to 250 guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight pit stop
We always book here if stopping in Cardiff.
Room is clean. Bed linen and towels spotless. Plenty of tea and coffee in room. Staff on reception always polite and helpful.
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North
I stay away quite a lot, but won't be going back.
The staff here are excellent, but despite having all the normal fixtures and fitting, the place feels cold and old and smells damp in the two rooms I stayed in. (I moved from the first room due to a sewage smell). There was mould spots in the bathroom and the rooms have barely any light. An all round dark and dingy feel. Apart from the room sizes being quite big, it feels like an old nursing home has been converted. Breakfast was good and the best part of the hotel, but you would be much better with a prem inn or even a travel lodge. I booked this hotel on the day of staying and they had more than 20 room free, so I don't think I am the only one who would not return.