- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"I had a wonderful time ! Good for the money and the place where the hotel was!! I'll defo go again!!..."
"This hotel is more like a cross between a Motel and a truckers stop, very out dated and the restaurant was full of blokes in work clothes an..."
"I can't fault my stay in any way. Everything was top notch. An extra plug socket near the bed would have been an advantage, but apart from t..."
"breakfast was great, the lady who cooked it and looked after us was very friendly and accommodating. sadly the food in the evening was not g..."
"Me and my partner was very happy with our customer service, the food was lovely and we would definitely stay again and recommend this to our..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hotel - Basildon features a 24-hour front desk and a traditional restaurant and bar. The hotel is just 1. 5 miles from Basildon centre, in the heart of Essex.
Wi-Fi available, fast fibre optic @ £3 per day. The bright, budget rooms at Campanile Hotel Basildon each have a seating area and a TV with Freeview channels. Rooms also feature tea/coffee facilities, a work desk and a private bathroom. A hearty breakfast buffet is available each morning, including cooked and continental options. The restaurant serves a range of light lunches, with a wide range of evening meals. Campanile Hotel - Basildon - East of London is 1. 5 miles from Basildon Train Station, offering direct services to central London. The coast at Southend-on-Sea is just a 20-minute drive away.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Reminded me of a Butlins holiday chalet of 30 years ago
Old furniture. Outside access. Poor lighting. Tatty bathroom. Only redeeming features were friendliness of staff and comfort of bed. Only stay here if you get a very low price, when it would offer good value.
CAMPANILE HOTEL BASILDON
I had a wonderful time .
Good for the money and the place where the hotel was!. I'll defo go again!!