- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Brilliant for families , customer service was excellent...."
"Hotel was very average, the building itself was very tired and needs a lot of money spent on it. A musty smell in the corridors. Bar staff w..."
"Advertised as bed and breakfast but breakfast didn't start until 8am. Not much good for a business user who needed to leave before 8..."
"Had a great time I will be back staff and food was great...."
"This location was very central to the town and a good base to travel around from. We didn't expect too much from our stay at such a good pri..."
About the hotel
The Dalgair House Hotel is a family run hotel right in the Centre of Callander. Callander is situated in beautiful countryside yet is within 1 hour of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth. The hotel benefits from its own private car park, great entertainment and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our entertainment is focused on the 30+ age group and usually live Scottish folk music on a Friday, Karaoke on a Saturday and Accordion music on a Sunday afternoon. We provide ourselves a full Scottish breakfast in our Lounge Bar and our restaurant is now licensed to an Asian Chef and prepares excellent cuisine. Callander main street also has many other restaurants from Italian to Chinese, European to Scottish fare. All rooms are comfortably and attractively furnished and are en suite with bath and shower. Colour television with free to view tv, wifi and a hot drinks hospitality tray.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great for family
Brilliant for families , customer service was excellent.
Hotel was very average, the building itself was very tired and needs a lot of money spent on it.
A musty smell in the corridors. Bar staff were very friendly and welcoming and food was good. In my room I found a lack of hot water and water pressure when taking a shower and dirty towels were not replaced and there were signs of dampness in the cupboard. At the end of the day you get what you pay for, and in my case the Hotel tried to overcharge me but was rectified when I produced my booking confirmation.