- 7 guest reviews
"The staff were welcoming and helpful. We had our evening meal here and the food was well presented and of a high standard. PS the pavlova ju..."
"beautifully furnished room and spotlessly clean. ate in the restaurant that evening . good and reasonably priced. friendly staff very attent..."
"This is a nice place to stay. We stayed here when we were going to the Nevin Maguire restuarant which was fully booked. 5 minutes from the r..."
"We were very happy with all aspects of our accommodation, staff were friendly...."
"Very friendly staff. The most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. Good food. Good location...."
About the hotel
The Customs House Country Inn is a real Gateway to the West with all its wonders, set in the Idyllic village of Belcoo, overlooking Lough McNean and the Famous Hanging Rock. This superb, family run facility, sits snugly at the foot of Cuilcagh Mountain where it meets the waters of McNean. And history flows as smoothly as the MacNean waters which keep flowing through this Inn with its own well.
Marble Arch Caves, Marlbank Scenic Route, Cuilcagh Mountain Park, Florencecourt House (Nat. Trust) Cladagh glen and Belleek Pottery are all closely situated around this panoramic setting. The scenic location of the Customs House is unrivalled. Why not stop by and we can guarantee that you will get a warm West Fermanagh welcome in a place where the past is remembered and the future is bright.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Customs House Country Inn in Belcoo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Customs House Country Inn
The staff were welcoming and helpful.
We had our evening meal here and the food was well presented and of a high standard. PS the pavlova just melted in your mouth.
lovely rural hotel
beautifully furnished room and spotlessly clean.
ate in the restaurant that evening . good and reasonably priced. friendly staff very attentive especially at breakfast which was excellent.