- 3 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay and we will return. The hosts were great we were made to feel right at home. It was perfect for visiting relatives who..."
"We enjoyed our stay and slept well in a comfortable clean bed. The host was very pleasant and well mannered and so was the dog and cat. The..."
"Lovely people running this place / good and welcoming/ food excellent many amenities close on hand will stay again good place to stop if wan..."
About the hotel
Beautiful 100 year old country house with charm and an inglenook fire place, set in private grounds overlooking the Warwickshire country side, ideal business /leisure break situated 1 mile from junction 10 of the M42 and perfectly located for many local attractions. Please note there is a 5% service charge of the value of the booking.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Chestnuts in ATHERSTONE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
We had a lovely stay and we will return.
The hosts were great we were made to feel right at home. It was perfect for visiting relatives who live nearby. The main A5 did not bother us at all, did not hear any traffic.
Chestnuts weekend stay
We enjoyed our stay and slept well in a comfortable clean bed.
The host was very pleasant and well mannered and so was the dog and cat. The breakfast was lovely and the dinning room relaxing and lovely too. My only complaint is about the cost of the room at £90 which was a bit expensive for a small room with a tiny bathroom with a compact sliding door, which I had trouble fitting in for a shower. I expected a much larger bedroom with a bigger bathroom for this money.