- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The title says it all: Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly. Very pleasant experience. We went to the area to elope f..."
"We had a lovely stay and we will return. The hosts were great we were made to feel right at home. It was perfect for visiting relatives who..."
"We enjoyed our stay and slept well in a comfortable clean bed. The host was very pleasant and well mannered and so was the dog and cat. The..."
About the hotel
Beautiful 114 year old country house with charm and an inglenook fire place, set in private grounds overlooking the Warwickshire country side, ideal business /leisure break situated 1 mile from junction 10 of the M42 and perfectly located for many local attractions. Free secure on site parking. Free WiFi.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly. Very pleasant experience.
The title says it all: Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly.
Very pleasant experience. We went to the area to elope from home for a night, and we ended up booking the Chestnuts through laterooms. We had a good night away from it all and will be happy to be back. Definitely recommendable!
We had a lovely stay and we will return.
The hosts were great we were made to feel right at home. It was perfect for visiting relatives who live nearby. The main A5 did not bother us at all, did not hear any traffic.