- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I cannot fault the service. My room was on the first floor so with no lifts a case had to be hauled up the stairway although the receptionis..."
"Repeat visit. very friendly hotel, excellent food. Handy train station for visits to Edinburgh..."
"it was nice and peaceful place to stay..."
About the hotel
The Woodside Hotel is located in the centre of the picturesque seaside village of Aberdour just minutes from the mainline station connecting you to Edinburgh within half an hour. The hotel offers superb dining in our Bistro or Restaurant. A warm friendly atmosphere awaits you at the Woodside.
The hotels car park is situated at the end of the building and up a small alley. Car park is at the rear of the building.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Woodside Hotel in Aberdour are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night at the Woodside
I cannot fault the service.
My room was on the first floor so with no lifts a case had to be hauled up the stairway although the receptionist/barman/waiter/person in charge offered to be porter but I declined. The food was excellent and the hotel was generally quiet. The room was warm, clean and en-suite with shower. I had difficulty in parking as its on the High Street but when I told the receptionist this and informed me that the hotel had a private carpark to the rear of the hotel. So an older type of hotel but well maintained and a pleasant stay and would use it again.
handy for Edinburgh
very friendly hotel, excellent food. Handy train station for visits to Edinburgh