- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"What a beautiful place. Stunning. Room service excellence It had a pool room snooker room free. Breakfast was beautiful The only down side w..."
"I wanted a break away from the husstle and bussle of my every day life and had a little bit of extra cash. So decided to have a look at late..."
"Although the hotel, setting, staff, food and room was top notch the only negative was the bed was very hard and lumpy so a good nights sleep..."
"A perfect over night stay that put us in the right place at a reasonable time ready for a tricky job on the following morning..."
"Beautiful setting. Friendly staff. Rooms clean and spacious. Food wonderful...only comment is full English breakfast a little small in porti..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you in this beautiful and dignified House, which is perched on a hill on the edge of the Cotswolds with stunning views across the terraces and greens over The Vale of Cricklade towards the Wiltshire downs. This Victorian style manor house provides comfortable accommodation and leisure facilities. Here you will find not only good food and wines, but the Ultimate in Rest and Relaxation.
Nearby Attractions The Hotel could not be better placed for excursions to Cirencester and The Cotswolds to the North, or the heartland of Wiltshire to the South. Found locally:- Cotswold Water Park, Westonbirt Arboretum, Swindon Railway Museum, Designer outlet village.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
What a beautiful place.
Stunning. Room service excellence
It had a pool room snooker room free. Breakfast was beautiful
The only down side was not enough toiletries in your room. There was a charge for them.
I wanted a break away from the husstle and bussle of my every day life and had a little bit of extra cash.
So decided to have a look at late rooms.com as I've booked with them before .wow was I in for a treat myself and partner l have to say were so delighted with how friendly helpful and well mannered all the staff were to us and what a relaxed clean great place this was. If. I was lucky enough to win this £250 l would definitely not hesitate to book here again. It was the nicest hotel I've stayed in for a long time and the food and presentation was second to none.